Author Topic: Lowering the t/a  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Gold79ta

• Adv. Member
Lowering the t/a
« on: April 13, 2016, 06:29:29 PM »
Just had the 17 snowflakes installed a month ago, looking to lower it. I have 255/45/17s up front 285/40/17s rear.
What have you guys used to lower it pics would be great,
Probably will be going with the pro touring f body got kit

Offline Gold79ta

• Adv. Member
Re: Lowering the t/a
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 07:53:14 PM »
Surprised there hasn't been any responses, I want to get this done soon, I will probably just go with Hochkiss tvs since they are in stock and I can take a 20 minute drive to National parts depot and pick it up myself and save on the shipping charges

Offline NOT A TA

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 12:23:44 AM »
Surprised there hasn't been any responses, I want to get this done soon, I will probably just go with Hochkiss tvs since they are in stock and I can take a 20 minute drive to National parts depot and pick it up myself and save on the shipping charges

Daily traffic on this forum slowed a lot while you were gone so that may be the reason for no replies. Give Dave a call at PTFB. You might find that even with shipping the GT kit is less than the other one. Recently I've gotten the new PTFB tubular upper control arms and just received the new high clearance front sway bar. Both are nice pieces.
John Paige

Dear Not A TA,
This is Tin Indian's wife. Would you please stop posting pictures of your car? Especially ones with er, ummm, sidepipes. I'm dizzy already and have to get up early in the morning.  :-X

Offline Gold79ta

• Adv. Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 08:00:13 AM »
I have been in contact with Dave at ptfbody, been having bad timing last few times I contacted him his supplier ran out of the rear leaf springs,
I need to get the high clearance sway bar, tire rub on my stock one