Author Topic: '78 Firebird with '77 TA extras  (Read 786 times)

Offline PhoenixSaved

'78 Firebird with '77 TA extras
« on: July 04, 2009, 02:44:07 PM »
I have a 1978 Firebird with the nose clip of the 1977 Trans Am for sale.  I still have the firebird nose clip too in case someone wanted to keep it all firebird.  I was going to restore it, but I have two negative people telling me daily it's not worth it are beating me down to sell.  I have less than a week to sell otherwise she goes to the junkyard!!  I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but the car is in Sapulpa, Oklahoma.  I can't post pics on here because this website states my pics are too big!!.  You can look under myspace and hunt for krazykoi - I have pics of the car posted there.  Under the hood is a Pontiac 400 high rise with a 750 Holley, tranny is a 350 turbo? with a shift kit when she was running, she was hot!!  No chickens here boys!  Everything was rebuilt on the 400 in 1995 and ran up until I parked it about 6 years ago and has been parked every since.  It is not drivable and must be trailered to her new home.  I gutted the carpeting since it was so bad, floor pans, frame rails and rear quarter panels in good shape.  Needs carpet and windshield put back in.   I'm asking $2200 for it.  Any questions email, call or text me back at 918-200-8671  She needs some TLC and she will be worth restoring.  I only asked that after you have restored her send me a pic and maybe a video so I can hear that 400 purr again!!  Thanks for looking!!!