Author Topic: (painted) hood bird stencil???  (Read 16318 times)

Offline Transatrom

Re: (painted) hood bird stencil???
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2015, 06:28:09 AM »
Apologies up front; I'm having trouble following this thread, meaning who offers the black / silver hood stencil?  I'm stripping my hood right now and repainting it.  I really like the look and not sure if its painted or a stencil someone offers?

v/r
Dave

Offline Poncho72

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2015, 10:10:38 PM »
This thread is about stencils for use to paint your own bird in the color of your choice. I've been searching for a stencil supplier. I did email the vendor mentioned earlier but have not received a reply

Offline Angelo

• Mods and Rods
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2015, 07:33:15 AM »
Reach out to Zach at http://www.geraldsgto.com/, he created some, he painted his decals and they turned out awesome.
81' (78 clone), House of Kolor Jet Set Black, Pontiac 400 built by DCI Motorsports, FiTech EFI, Tremec 6 speed, 3.73 rear, YearOne 17" snowflake, Pro Touring F-body GT shocks/springs, hydroboost, factory 4 disc, Ram Air Resto + Thrust transverse exhaust.

Offline Transatrom

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2015, 06:49:16 PM »
Appreciate that both you guys.  I'll reach out to him because I really like the look of it.

v/r
Dave

Offline Poncho72

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2015, 07:20:00 PM »
I reached out to him also, did not see anything for sale on his site so if he can't supply me with stencils hopefully he can point me to a source. Anyone out there with suggestions please chime in. I don't plan to paint til Spring 2016, but I need all the pieces to come together by then.

Offline T/A Addict

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2015, 07:05:59 AM »
Reach out to user member Matuna. I sent him a file to have a stencil made for his custom painted bird, I'm not sure where he had the stencil made. It was a stock style early bird.If you can't get ahold of him hit me back up and I could help out more.
Jeff
2016 Victory Cross Country
2010 PCP Dodge Challenger
79 TATA
79 T/A Auto Solar Gold
69 Firebird