Author Topic: Anyone Have Any Pets?  (Read 26164 times)

Offline Greenbird76

• The way Grandma wishes she could of ordered it!!
Re: Anyone Have Any Pets?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 12:22:04 AM »
My brother would go into NYC and buy his spiders and scorpions or whatever exotic he thought was cool at the time.  this was back in the late 80's and early 90's

Offline IdahoDirtFarmer

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »
A bag of dog food doesn't last very long around here.  11 dogs currently. Two blueticks, two walkers, five bluetick walker crosses, one basset hound, and one cow dog. The coondogs are just that. I hunt coon most every night in the summer and Mt. lion and bobcat in the winter. The crosses are from my old retired walker male and my bluetick female. Planned the cross so I could get two pups for myself and had "friends" that wanted the rest. Friends all backed out so here I am with three extra. At this point I'll just train the pups then sell. The Basset is the old overweight mascot of the joint. The wife's dog but I still get her out once in a while to chase a few cottontails around. The cowdog just helps herd the long horns around when they get belligerent.

The wife is also a horse nut so I am stuck feeding six horses. Five quarter and one arabian. We don't get out and ride as much as we used to. Time seems to be in short quantity these days. 
'74 T/A project
'79 T/A Y84 (really rough project)
'79 esprit (making T/A clone)
'79 T/A Solar Gold daily driver
'91 Formula

Offline 81Turbo TA

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, 08:52:48 AM »
a dog

Offline jonathonar89

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 12:21:32 AM »
Doberman

Offline turbowise

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2012, 02:34:56 PM »
i have a red Dachshund named Bo had him for 8 years he loves to ride in the trans am i have another Dachshund named Reese not sure what color you would call her  and a  long hair  Chiwawa named max
$$$speedy car $$$$$ speeder than that

"excuse me sir, your a** is on fire, bet you'll be glad to get back to Canada and stick it in the snow"

Offline banditnz

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2012, 12:13:02 AM »
We have a black lab x hunterway, the hunterway is a cattle/sheep working dog used extensively on farms in New Zealand.

We bought our dog with us from new Zealand when we imigrated or at least I imigrated my wife is originly from the US Missouri.

She is awesome company, very smart and takes good care of us, as we do her.

We live full time in our RV here and travel a lot which she loves, she also loves the wide open spaces and is used to farms.
Although not formally trained she can heard, but mostly tend to heard ducks, as she did this when we were breading them.

Cheers

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 10:01:43 PM »
I have two dogs, two cats, and a snake. Used to have three cats, but one just recently passed away due to old age.  The dogs are Scooby (German Sheppard/collie mix), and Mario (wiener dog). The cats are Prumba and socks. The snake is Esme (nicknamed "Storm"), she is an albino boa constrictor.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline TurdPolisher

• Bucket List # 3 under way
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 07:17:51 AM »
Like you, I just love my Aussies

And "Chrismas"  AKA Quality Control.  I sure did hate giving this girl the axe.......she was an awesome bird and helpful as you can see.
If you are going to do it wrong........you might as well do it RIGHT!

Offline jonathonar89

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2013, 11:34:26 PM »

Offline NWW-79 T/A

• Adv. Member
  • 16 Year Old T/A Owner
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2013, 11:40:13 PM »
Like you, I just love my Aussies

Cool! That one has a tail too. Here's the latest of Tucker
Romney/Ryan 2012

-1979 Solar Gold Trans Am in Restoration-

Offline Gold79ta

• Adv. Member
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2013, 04:45:10 PM »
Yes a dog and 3 cats would not mind getting rid of all of them

Offline 1978blackbird

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »
Here is my pup, Pandora.  A German Shepherd/ Black Lab mix.  She is now 7 months old.  She is my little buddy and she loves going for rides. Found someone giving puppies away on Craigslist and couldn't pass her up.  I also have a 46gal aquarium with assorted groups of little fish.

Offline Greenbird76

• The way Grandma wishes she could of ordered it!!
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 08:54:49 PM »
I had to euthanize my cat on Monday.  I am a certified veterinary tech with 18 years experience and take the loss of my critters quite hard at first( crazy right?).  Her name was Mashapaug named after the town in Massachusetts she was found in.   She was 20 years, yes 20.  I had her for 18 of them.  That cat, like the rest of my past critters will always be in my heart!

Offline kayla_34

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2013, 11:21:13 PM »
Me and kentuckyyeti happen to like cats. (He likes cats almost as much as transams).
Sissy (big picture), Bubba (top right), Bean (mid right), Punkin (mid bottom), Sully (bottom left).
k.free

Offline LOMILETA

• Global Moderator
  • Adv. Member
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »
We have an extra large Golden Retriever, or a (Golden Shedder ) as I call her. She is almost 4 and her name is Kiara.
1978 TA-462 ci Buick (just sold)
1980 Turbo Formula
1995 Grand Prix
2002 TA convertible