Author Topic: MRPONTIAC80  (Read 4752 times)

Offline TAZ

MRPONTIAC80
« on: April 26, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »
Just want to say that Michael Russell is a super guy to deal with - whether it's replacement springs for your seats or vintage parts for your TA, he packs everything like a pro and ships quickly, and gives excellent communication!

Thanks again for the flares Michael.

Dave
The familiar theme music plays, the clock and big eye fly by, & Rod Serling's voice chimes in - "Enter one ordinary man: artist, husband and father. A full-fledged member in the sorority of dreamers who's been driven to the very brink of The Trans Am Zone

Offline mrpontiac80

Re: MrPontiac80
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 06:29:11 PM »
Thanks Dave. I try to treat the customer like I would want to be treated. It sucks to get something youve been waiting on only to find out it was damaged in shipping. So I do my best.

Thanks again.

Michael Russell

Offline TAZ

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 07:28:47 PM »
Another outstanding smooth transaction with MrPontiac80!

The front grills I just received were so perfectly packed they survived the post office and four Oklahoma tornadoes without a scratch!
Michael is just an all-around great guy to deal with. Makes working on these old TA's a pleasure.

Thanks again!
The familiar theme music plays, the clock and big eye fly by, & Rod Serling's voice chimes in - "Enter one ordinary man: artist, husband and father. A full-fledged member in the sorority of dreamers who's been driven to the very brink of The Trans Am Zone

Offline kentuckyyeti

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 07:40:34 PM »
Mike R has taken care of me on parts a few times too. I can't say enough nice things about his parts, packaging, and all-around great personality.

Offline mrpontiac80

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 03:03:00 AM »
Thanks guys!

Michael Russell

Offline kc79ta

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 07:21:11 PM »
Perfect. Well packed, shipped fast, and the parts were exactly what he said they were. You can ask for more then that.
Thanks Michael, will definitely watch all your sales.
Keith

Offline mrpontiac80

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2011, 12:36:57 PM »
Thanks and glad you guys are pleased.

Michael Russell

Offline Burd Turd

• Lifetime Member
MRPONTIAC80
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »
I bought a couple of parts of Mr. p80, he shipped fast and a good pack job.
Born and Raised in South Detroit Bitches

Offline mrpontiac80

Re: MRPONTIAC80
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 12:14:54 PM »
Thanks!

Michael Russell

Offline mrpontiac80

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 06:01:54 PM »
Michael Russell has always impressed me with his knowledge of automotive interior components.  I've seen his work first hand and I am really impressed with Michael's attention to the smallest of details.  Michael has years of experience and it shines on this forum often.  I truly appreciate Michael's experience and the way he helps others here with questions regarding interiors for FREE!!  It's an admirable quality that isn't seen often these days.

Thank you Michael for all you do here.  I wanted everyone to know I fully support you too.  

Thanks, Mike. Your impression of me in your above post is appreaciated. I try to help out when I can because I try to treat everyone as I would like to be treated. All you guys here that share the passion on these cars and participate in the forums both with parts and knowledge do such a great service, and helping each other on the sites such as this is what its all about.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 11:42:04 PM by mrpontiac80 »

Michael Russell