Author Topic: 70-81 CAMARO FIREBIRD 2.73 POSI DISC COMPLETE REAR END w brake valve  (Read 2635 times)

Offline camaropartsworld

we have a rear end out of one of our 79 trans am's. Looking to get about $500 for it, Our shop is located just south of Cleveland Ohio, zip code 44146.  REAR DISC CONVERSION KIT included complete axle & booster & pro valve & more. This will fit 70-81 camaro's, firbirds, and probably a ton of other cars and truck?  This is a 10 bolt 8.5" rear end, It has 41 teeth on the ring and 15 teeth on the pinion, 2.73 gears,  you could easily replace the gears and put any ratio you wanted on the posi carrier. This is a true POSI UNIT. All the teeth look great, no cracks or chips,  A little sanding or wire wheeling, and some fresh paint, this will look GREAT. This is a complete unit, from disc to disc. The rotors will need to be turned or replace  they are rusty  , The calipers might need rebuilt or replaced, They are also rusty. This includes everything you need, except, we lost one brake pad, and the metal line will need replaced, it broke in a couple places, The e brake cables are included. Local pickup is always welcomed and FREE, or i can arrange to freight it out, probably around $150.00- $200.00?? depending how far you are from our shop. Please contact me prier to bidding if you need a shipping quote, Thanks. If you want some more pictures, please contact us. Any questions please ask.   camaropartsworld@yahoo.com   or 216-218-1324
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 04:54:53 PM by camaropartsworld »

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
Re: 70-81 CAMARO FIREBIRD 2.73 POSI DISC COMPLETE REAR END w brake valve
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 06:57:29 PM »
Doug
Glad to see ya signed on here!

Everyone I can say Doug is a straight up GREAT GUY and also a TRUE asset to the Fbody community. I have known Doug for about 6 years and he parts out Camaro and Trans Am's (More Camaro but some T/A's also.

He is a true SHOP too not some guy that scraps out 70 cars a year and avoids the tax man like some guys do (not naming names of course)

I suggested he post this up here as he is based in Northern Ohio and being close to the core TA group here thought someone would be able to use this.

Anyway Glad to see ya here Doug and he as always gets 2 THUMBS UP!
A+++ Parts and seller!
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline oldskoolubr

• Adv. Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:54 PM »
Of course hes in Ohio, isn't EVERYONE on here? :(

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 10:38:43 AM »
LOL ya know!~
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline ShakerBreaker

• Adv. Member
  • All Hail Phil Anselmo
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 11:03:48 PM »
Stick it on the Evansville Craigslist.
There's a guy down there who does custom 55-57 chevy trucks.
I'm sure he will contact you.
I have misplaced the guys phone number
-check out DOWN-NOLA.com