Author Topic: 1980 Trans Am - Used Camel Tan Inerior Parts (New Parts Added 08/04/11!)  (Read 2238 times)

Offline 1980MNT/A

• 1980 - WS6, L37, CC1, Tahoe Blue, Camel Cloth
Hey guys,

I'm finally finishing the interior restoration of my 1980 Trans Am.  I have a few interior parts that I would like to see go to a good home.  These are all original parts and not reproductions.  I will try my best to describe each part and the condition, but if you have any specific questions or want more details or pictures, pleace contact (PM or E-mail) me.

Lower Rear Quarter Panels (LH & RH) - $30 plus shipping

Lower Interior Rear Quarter

Both are faded and have area where the plastic is flaking off.  No cracks or holes.  No ashtrays.  Could use a good cleaning on the non exposed side.

LH Sail Panel - $20 plus shipping

LH Interior Sail Panel

Some fading.  Has areas where the plastic is flacking off on the part that goes under the rear window.  Metal tab is still on the tip.  No coat hook or mouting hardware.  Could use a good cleaning on the non exposed side.

Seat Back Panels - $30 plus shipping

Seat Backs

(Left panel in picture) - Major fading, plastic starting to flake off on upper portions, screw holes are still intact but slightly worn.
(Right panel in picture) - Minor fading, small areas of flaking plastic on the top corners, but not as bad as the other, screw holes are still intact but slightly worn.

Both still have the chrome piping, but it is faded.  Both could use a good cleaning on the non exposed side.  No mounting hardware included.

Coolant Recvoery Tank - $10 plus shipping

Coolant Recovery Tank

Specific to 1980 and 1981 only.  Very dirty (stained?).  One mounting stud has broken off and was repaired by the previous owner with gasket sealer, but I still have the stud.  Small crack around where the mounting stud was located.  No cap or mounting hardware.

Seat Foam (Deluxe) - $20 plus shipping

Seat Foam

Seat foam.  This was from the driver's side of my car.  Not in horrible condition, but it has 80K miles of being sat in.  Not crumbling at all, interior wire structure seems intact.  Seat back foam is missing the "flap" which flips over to the back side of the frame.

Seat Covers - $100 plus shipping

Seat Covers

Camel Tan Hobnail/Lombardy front seat covers.  These are in decent conditon.  The driver's side has much more wear than the passenger side.  Neither have any rips, tears, or cigarette burns.  In fact, this car has never been smoked in.  All surfaces show some wear, but very presentable.  I wouldn't have even replaced both of them if I could have found one of the driver's seat that matched!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:41:09 PM by 1980MNT/A »
Bill

2019 Ford F-150 XLT - 4x4
2013 Ford Flex Limited - AWD, EcoBoost
1994 Chevrolet K1500 - Ext Cab, Short Box

Offline 1980MNT/A

Interior T-Top Moldings (LH & RH) - $10 plus shipping

t-top sale

Both have cracks on both ends, screw holes are still intact.  Repairable?

Center Console Bin and Arm Rest - $20 plus shipping

console sale

Console Bin hinge has a 1" crack, but still functions.  Arm Rest shows wear, missing metal bracket that prevent over opening, was replaced and dyed by the local Pontiac dealer in the mid 80's.

Sun Visors - $20 plus shipping

visor sale

No rips or tears, clean, but the material on both are sagging, and one has indent marks from a removable mirror.

Front Nose Crest Emblem - $5 plus shipping

front crest sale

Red inside area faded, no cracks, has speed nut.

Transmission Shifter Plate/Bezel - $10 plus shipping

shifter sale

Chrome raised areas are worn, upper left hole is broken out, upper right and lower right holes have cracks around them, comes with mounting screws.
Bill

1994 Chevrolet K1500 - Ext Cab, Short Box

Offline 1980MNT/A

SALE!

HALF OFF MARKED PRICE!

Let me know!
Bill