Author Topic: T-Minus...  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Solar78

T-Minus...
« on: December 16, 2006, 04:12:27 PM »
1/2 hour till the Trans am is hauled off to the Hitman!!!  :shock:

So excited!

I will post some photos of it up here after they pull away... :cry:

======================UPDATE===============
Here she is.. Brett shes on the way!

"Yeah, thanks. Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low"

Offline ta78w72

• Lifetime Member
T-Minus...
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 08:18:51 PM »
I know you don't want to hear this....but you've got the wrong wheels on the car.  I've done the same because I don't like the 78 15X8's.  You've got the same tires as I do too!

Your car is beautiful now!  It ought to be a show piece when you get it back!  I'm jealous!

Offline Solar78

T-Minus...
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 09:18:41 PM »
Yup I know it..
My original wheels are downstairs... 15x7. But I just like the 15x8's....
 :?

Hey John - can you PM me that other Y81 that you know of.. I think Larry wrote to you on a PY thread.... thanks.
"Yeah, thanks. Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low"

Offline MacT/A80

• Mac's Myspace
T-Minus...
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:22 AM »
hey congrats man!! my car just went to the motor guy yesterday, it's getting a pro built 400, rebuilt tranny, sub connectors and some other goodies!! it's like were buying ourselves X-Mas presents, but hey we deserve it right!! i can't wait to get this thing back, but i only have to wait two weeks, you'll be waiting for a while  :cry: , it'll all be worth it in the end, good luck w/ it!!
[IMG]
1980 Trans Am, 400 Pontiac, auto
2011 Mustang, 1971 GMC C2500, 250 Straight 6, 4sp

Offline Solar78

T-Minus...
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 03:31:58 PM »
Thanks man..
Sounds like you are one step ahead of me in process.
All the mechanical issues that are left will be taken care of when I get it back. Hoping that MOAN isn't anything serious... we will see what Brett has to say....