Author Topic: 81 Trans AM SE hard top 305 4 speed 1 of 15 made whats it worth?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline nell000076

81 Trans AM SE hard top 305 4 speed 1 of 15 made whats it worth?
« on: February 24, 2016, 03:02:30 AM »
Hi guys, Im looking for some advice. I have an 81 Trans Am y84 with a hardtop, yes a hardtop. I have the PHS paperwork to prove it. According to sites this is a rare Trans Am.  1 of 15 built in 1981 with a hardtop, WS6 and 305 engine and 4 speed combo. The 305 is a numbers matching engine since the last six of the VIN are stamped on the block. Ive had the car for several years now and its time to part with it. Its been sitting in my garage and does not run. It is missing the interior: seats, carpet and console. I understand it needs work or better yet a complete restoration. I want to know what it might be worth, in its present "fair" condition. Or if there is a Pontiac enthusiast or collector out there that is interested in the car the way it sits. If you have any helpful info on the value or interest in the car you can call me at 714 337 0776. The Trans Am is located in Anaheim CA. Thanks!