Author Topic: Forum Suggestions and Problems  (Read 36589 times)

Offline 78w72

• Adv. Member
Re: Forum Suggestions and Problems
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2010, 08:01:17 PM »
I can't move them to an empty place on the screen.  Every place you put them it creates an empty space one way or another.  Yes, right now there are only 4 on the side going down there, but there is a list of 60+ of them that I am going after for advertising.  So pretty soon the right hand side of the screen will be filled and there will be alot of black empty space on the left once you scroll down.  Yes, once I get them all signed up, there will be ads placed here and there throughout the Forum, but right now, since there are so few, they are just stacked over there on the right.

how about making the sponsor banners down the right side square shaped, like "Performance Years" forum does -- their forum isn't squashed as much, and their default text font appears larger (quite easy to read compared to this current setup).
78 w72 ws6 4 speed
81 turbo pace car
lots of other past t/a's

Offline Bird 79

• 1979 Pontaic Trans Am
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2010, 11:10:56 AM »
Hello I'm the new member here..  I have 1979 Trans Am 400 6.6..  I could not find the problem of overheating when drive over 55 mph..  I changed thermosat new.. Drain n flush the antifreezes.. The hoses are in good shape.  It's rebult only maybe 1,000 miles on it..  The fan is on always.. No clutch.. It has 4 core radiator..  The cap is new..  I did see the water move around when I open the cap and my friend gas the motor..I need help to solve the troubleshooting... I am waiting for your reply..  Thanks!!!!!
No one RUN like Trans Am.  Fire the road.  Fly like bird. WoooOooo.

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2010, 11:46:53 AM »
Post this down in the Drivetrain section of the Trans Am Tech category here: http://www.78ta.com/smf/index.php?board=42.0

Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am