Author Topic: Tenth Annivesary TA Value  (Read 1959 times)

Offline joe79400

Tenth Annivesary TA Value
« on: October 22, 2015, 12:50:31 PM »
I'm thinking about  selling my 79 Tenth Anniversary TA and looking for feedback on what kind of price I should ask.

Here is the basic information about the car:

Has the 400 4spd original motor with about 45,000 original miles.
True dual exhaust (cat has been removed)
Was repainted in 1995
Interior carpet and headliner has  been replaced. Front leather seats need to be recovered, rear leather seat is in fair condition.

Offline tata

Re: Tenth Annivesary TA Value
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 09:59:59 PM »
Alittle rare, yes, but blue book is too high, had the same car, a little more miles , very nice overall, got the 14000 I payed for it back, I looked for awhile for one, most of them sat there in junkie condition forever because people were going off blue book, and you have to remember back in the day, people bought them because they thought it would be the next collector car, so most still have  the lower miles. Plus if you know anything about them, you would know the interior on them is not a cheap replacement,  nor the outside decals. But hey it never hurts to try, there's a sucker born ever minute.lol

Offline T/A Addict

Re: Tenth Annivesary TA Value
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 10:36:08 AM »
Hell of a car you have there. 400 4spd original with those miles is sure to make it a very desirable car. I don't know what blue book is on it but I wouldn't be afraid to say 20+ if I was selling. What I would pay would be different because I don't really have those kind of funds.
At 14k I'd be all over it and consider myself a criminal for stealing :)
Jeff
2016 Victory Cross Country
2010 PCP Dodge Challenger
79 TATA
79 T/A Auto Solar Gold
69 Firebird