Author Topic: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Z-Code) (Numbers Matching)  (Read 1032 times)

Offline OregonTA

1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Z-Code) (Numbers Matching)
« on: November 02, 2008, 09:02:15 PM »
True survivor, All original Pontiac Trans Am , 73545 Original miles (Documented), 400 CID Big Block #'s Matching, Automatic, Original Snowflake wheels in Excellent condition, Original Bird decals in excellent condition, Original paint in good condition with very minor damage on passenger side door from a door ding ( un-noticeable unless at the right angle), Interior is all original in good condition with the only problem being that the ceiling vinyl is starting to sag either needs to be re-stretched or replaced either way very low cost item, original books and records are still with the car, Car is rust free and never has seen salt a true Oregon Car, has not been driven in the rain in over 20 years, Car is 85% from being in showroom condition, These cars continue to increase in value and have not fully hit there stride yet this car will retain or go up in value for years to come and they are just know starting to make some waves in the classic market... you may view pictures on the link attached there are 2 pages worth...Serious inquiries only I have no problem answering questions about the car but I’m very firm on my price at 12000 will little room for negotiation, I have had this car privately appraised 2 times this year and both have been over 20k, Private appraisals are welcome and can set up a time to see the car and drive it... Car still drives like a dream with no unusual sounds or smells...The only immediate attention the car needs is the exhaust system (I have not done this yet for various reasons part of me wants to replace with headers and 40 series flowmasters and remove the catalytic converter and increase the horsepower and mileage and another part wants me to replace with all original parts) AS of right now the muffler and exhaust intake is all original and runs fine just needs replaced... Factory options on the car included rear defrost and intermediate wiper control (never used since ive owned it).. This car is true head turner and gets plenty of attention.. please call me to set up a time and place to view and drive the car... Derek 503-991-6427

$12,000

Clean Title.....Car is located in Dallas, Oregon....Will consider delivery if neccassary.....I really want to keep this car i have owned for a while now and driven it to shows and exibits only...Tough economic times are forcing me to sell i have dropped the price from what several dealerships and private apprasers have told me to only take 15k but 12k takes the ride home....No gimmiks please i will answer any and all ?'s on the car if you are interested in purchasing and if in a local area around Oregon,Whashington,California I can let you test drive it....

Images can be seen here

http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/DerekAnderson201/