Author Topic: 77SE and 78 Martinique Blue Values?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Centex Flyer

77SE and 78 Martinique Blue Values?
« on: June 22, 2012, 11:33:49 AM »
Absolutely hate to do this but the time has come to sell a few of my babies so I can concentrate on getting one car done! I am proud of these but I don't want to price too high or too low. So, here we go.

1977 SE Hurst top bandit. Car original with the exception of a 69 GTO Pontiac 400 motor. Floor pans could be patched but probably should be replaced. Body fine with the exception of a hole in the lower rear quarter. Already have a patch from a donor car. Rear window trim rust and a few small holes in the trunk. Dash near perfect but front seats gone. Rear seats are fine and console is nice. Car runs and has had 2 of the 4 freeze plugs replaced but needs the motor lifted or removed to replace the final 2. Car is all there but needs a complete and total restoration right down to weather stripping. Have not had it on a lift but frame rails appear OK.

1978 Martinique Blue all original Olds 403, with the performance package. Motor turns but carb is gone. Light surface rust on body but most has been removed. Front nose off due to a huge crack. Interior is tan and in useable condition. This car sat for years and other than what I have done to it has not been touched. No t-tops. Power windows and locks. Snowflakes are nice. No Rust!!! Light body work needed on rear drivers quarter.

I know pictures say a thousand words but I really am just looking for a ball park figure on what y'all think I should ask for these. Both kids are going off to college and I just don't see the time in the near future to start either of these. I am going to focus all my attention on my 76.
Thanks,
Steve