Author Topic: TA NATS  (Read 2591 times)

Offline 78BlueBalls

• My MySpace page
TA NATS
« on: August 23, 2007, 09:04:10 PM »
Ok, i know its a little late, but anyone going I-70 east to Dayton through Terre Haute, IN let me know about what time you will be traveling through and Ill meet up with ya. (if you havent already left)
Steve Lockard
Terre Haute, Indiana
Martinique Blue '78 T/A WS6
THPD191@aol.com

Offline Rick

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Member
Re: TA NATS
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »
We (Milly and Mrs. Milly and I) will be turning onto I-70 on the east side of Indy about 9:30 PM...goal being make it to Dayton by 11 AM. ;)

Offline 78BlueBalls

• My MySpace page
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 02:57:36 AM »
Well, im hoping to be in Dayton somewhere between 4-6pm, depending on when my buddy/co-pilot gets his paycheck.  Trying to make it in time for the 78TA group photo. By the way, where you comin from Rick? I ask because I remember you talking about crusing Terre Haute back in the day
Steve Lockard
Terre Haute, Indiana
THPD191@aol.com

Offline RENOVATIONS

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 06:05:48 PM »
Rick is from the Indy area ;)
Jeff

Projects:
1987 Fiero GT
1982 Trans Am
1986 Corvette

Offline Rick

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 11:38:31 PM »
Hey Steve -- great to meet you! :) :)

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 06:50:59 AM »
Ya, it was good to meet you!!
Rich

Offline 78BlueBalls

• My MySpace page
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 11:48:18 AM »
It was great to meet you guys as well. I had so much fun and met so many great people. Not to mention I learned more about Trans Ams, Firebirds, GTAs, Machos, etc etc., in three days than I could have ever expected. It was almost like a cram session for midterms...lol. I took so many photos (especially of engine compartments) in anticipation of having my engine pulled and rebuilt, repainted this winter. Also met some guys from Indy (only about an hour from me) that hooked me up with local club information and crusie inn info etc etc. It was awesome!!  I couldn't believe my eyes when I first pulled into the Drury Inn parking lot. And then I remembered that this wasn't the show, just the hotel. LOL I think my favorite part of everything was the Tipp City Cruise Inn. What a sight!!! Small town America TAKEN OVER by Trans Ams, it was amazing!! Not to mention I jumped in a line of T/As heading out of Tipp City, and we had a little fun on I-75 on the way back to the Hotel. Thanks you guys for all that you do in putting this event together and welcoming newbies with open arms. OH, and Russ (lowmileta) I apologize for having a Martinique Blue T/A like yours...LOL
Steve Lockard
Terre Haute, Indiana
THPD191@aol.com