Author Topic: Ordered some parts for my 10th from hit Man!  (Read 2249 times)

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
Ordered some parts for my 10th from hit Man!
« on: March 14, 2016, 12:48:45 AM »
So the moment awaits. I ordered full on interior for my Tata. Most everything has already arrived. These cars are the most expensive cars to buy interior for I swear. So I have all of my interior out of the car. Just waiting on that delivery from ye ole hitman. Once his goodies arrive, I'll be able to drive my car again! It's like Christmas for a kid as I anxiously await the day the boxes show up from the ups (or whoever delivers them) spent some time this evening stripping my seats down to the frames as I ordered new foams for the front as well! Once the interior is back in, a quick trip to the exhaust shop to get the correct tailpipes installed and I will be off to enjoying my spring In this girl! Oh Santa hitman, please I've been good, don't send me coal LOL
Too many birds, not enough food.

Offline Dark T/A

Re: Ordered some parts for my 10th from hit Man!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 04:15:36 PM »
Please share some photos when you do the recovering. I need to the same to my hobnail interior. Are you replacing carpet too? I ask because any chance i can have your old carpet if your just going to throw it out? I currently have nothing in my car at the moment. just thought i would ask.
-Rick

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
Re: Ordered some parts for my 10th from hit Man!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 10:33:58 PM »
Will do just waiting for my parts to arrive. My son wanted me to take this to his hockey party Thursday but not looking promising. I'd need those parts tomorrow in order for it to get done on time.
Too many birds, not enough food.