« Last post by dpoltzer on May 24, 2013, 01:55:07 PM »
Problem Solved!!!!! After checking and eliminating any and all carb/fuel, electrical or vacuum issues. I had no choice but to look at the motor as the problem. Because the motor is new and was not making any unusual noises, I did not consider it at first as a potential problem. After conducting a compression check, I found one cyclinder was dead. Once I removed the valve cover the problem was evident. The intake valve springs had broken in to 3 pieces and the push rod was slightly bent. I was able to pressureize this cylinder and then replace the valve spring and pushrod with out too much trouble. Once I had everything buttoned up, I completed another compression check and all cyclinders were great with no more than a 5# variance between any of the cylinders. Drove it about 40 miles and it runs like new again.