Author Topic: Has anyone done business with Firebird Central?  (Read 8167 times)

Offline 79TAreborn

• Annnnnd-------Begin!
Has anyone done business with Firebird Central?
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:29:18 PM »
Has anyone done business with Firebird Central?
They have the new dash pads in stock and I would like to get one. Classic has them on back order again.

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
Re: Has anyone done business with Firebird Central?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:09:21 PM »
Just bought small decals from them the other day.  Not here yet though.
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 02:55:14 AM »
I have bought from these guys several times which is a thumbs up as an international customer, many other places make it hard and get you to jump through hoops to make a purchase. Many of the repro parts they sell are no doubt the same items as sold elsewhere, they were just easier and even refund extra shipping. From memory I came across these guys when searching for a correct 403 emissions decal for 78, never seen that combination anywhere else or since. They also have a sister business Camaro Central which obviously share a lot of items where the parts are but are also worth checking out. I can't remember what it was but I bought something extra off CC when shopping through FC and they just added it, for some reason it wasn't listed on both sites.

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 01:55:48 PM »
I believe FB Central is out of stock on the pads call to be sure.

GREAT FOLKS to work with
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline Bull

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 12:44:57 AM »
These guys still get a thumbs-up?  I need an e-brake kit, and I see they have a stock and stainless version.

Offline Wallington

• Adv. Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 01:22:15 AM »
Absolutely, I picked up another order of trim parts only a few days ago, packed well and shipped fast. The only recurring glitch is that for International shipping their computer system whacks huge costs on that you are forced to pay in order for it to go through. They claim they can't get a quote until it's all boxed up and then refund the difference, why not do that then, box it up then give a quote. For these orders they need to have a separate shipping cost that needs to be paid before anything ships, and have time to measure and weight to get more accurate figures.
The refund has never been forthcoming unless you really chase it up and then there's no record on either end of how much it should have been. And there's no cost on the label to show what it actually cost and how much you got overcharged by, but that's just a perk of International orders that you guys miss out on.

I think they have a sale on at present, or maybe it's for the 4th July, might not apply to new customers who don't have the emailed ad codes.

Offline BAMA TA

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 05:45:39 PM »
Have also bought small stuff from them in the past and was happy with their products and timely shipping. No complaints here.

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 05:34:06 PM »
I don't often promote other companies but Ben and Shaun really are great guys and they run a high class outfit.
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday