Author Topic: 213 Built???  (Read 3985 times)

Offline 73Formula

Re: 213 Built???
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 01:05:23 PM »
They have one for sale on TAFlorida for 35K- Maybe you should keep it.

Offline GT-Performer

• 1979 Y84 301 4_speed (manual)
Re: 213 Built???
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 01:45:12 AM »
They have one for sale on TAFlorida for 35K- Maybe you should keep it.
I acually just checked it, thanks man....mine is dead-on identical to that one, EXCEPT my interior is Camel. And of coarse not nearly as mint, lol.  I still want it gone!! Heres the bottom line, Like i said, I want to have a TA that isnt rare, I want one that i can swap the motor out of, moderize everything (drilled and slotted rotors, loud audio, swivel seats, chrome engine bay....roll bar, BRE wheels....LED's....custom gauges.....i can go on forever......Anyways, I DO apreciate the fact that i have a TA collectors dream TA....and the fact thats its the rarest TA's ever built,  Really....I do.  BUT i REALLY want to see sombody do this car justice and give it the love it deserves. A TA this rare CANT and WONT be cut up and parted out. No freaking way. I wish i knew how many of the 213 survived the crusher.  That 213 is now probly 25 lol.  I not looking to get rich off this car by any means, I asked 3000 for it, and got offered 700!!! yea rite!   I think 3K is DEFINENTLY reasonable for what the car is Restoration or No Restoration. Period.   And the fact that im letting it go for so cheap THEN getting low balled ANYWAY is down rite disrespectfull.  I just want some money to buy a decent TA to build up....or build a Mustang T top.....thats not much to ask for, is it??
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 01:50:15 AM by GT-Performer »