Author Topic: Decals Question  (Read 21281 times)

Offline ScottD3

• Referrals: 0
Re: Decals Question
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2012, 05:15:42 PM »
I applied my S&S decals in 2009 and they have not lost color or any other issue.

Offline norwood

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »
Wow, that video says it all......:(
OUR DAY IS COMING SOON

Offline PhoenixGraphix

• www.phoenixgraphix.com
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
...well, I'd say that video only tells part of the story.

What you're not seeing or hearing about is the great lengths we went to in effort to redeem ourselves in the eyes of this customer.  Admittedly, this kit should've never left our building and it's frankly quite embarrassing that it did.  In hindsight I think we rushed too quickly to bring this kit to market and it came back to bite us.  As soon as these issues came to light, it became a priority to try and satisfy this gentleman and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Unfortunately, as they say, "you can't please all the people all the time".  As a bunch of hard working car guys, we'll continue to to our best.  For whatever reason there will always be some people with a bone to pick or an agenda.  If only our thousands of satisfied customers were as vocal as those with a gripe! :)

I'd like to say "thank you" to all of our loyal customers over the last 28 years and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Offline kev 190164