Author Topic: TA NATS late night fun?  (Read 9618 times)

Offline 78TransAm

Re: TA NATS late night fun?
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »
Super.  LOL.  I'm sure the wives will love that hahahahahahahaha...  HEY... You guys never answered me... If you get Hooters babes with you're cars... who's posing with mine?  Dang it... I hope Mark brings his thong.

I never go anywhere without it ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Warner Robins, GA

1978 Trans Am
1974 Trans Am

Offline Prettybird81

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 05:00:02 PM »
Super.  LOL.  I'm sure the wives will love that hahahahahahahaha...  HEY... You guys never answered me... If you get Hooters babes with you're cars... who's posing with mine?  Dang it... I hope Mark brings his thong.

I never go anywhere without it ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Oh thank goodness... Well... start working on your "puttin out the vibe" poses guys ;)
Jeri

"Prettybird" ~ 81 T/A 301T/Auto, 23K.... oh... wait... make that 26K... nope... 27K Orig Miles (survivor)

"Arlington Cemetery has no section for Republicans, Democrats or Independents so get over yourself & suck it up"

Offline Rick

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 07:00:08 PM »
Ewwwwwwwwwww...do I really WANNA see this? ??? :o :-[ :-[

Offline S76GUY

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 07:03:59 PM »
Some how I don't think your talking about the girls! ???

Offline Rick

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 07:08:47 PM »
Some how I don't think your talking about the girls! ???

Nope -- it's the thought of Mark in a thong and Mike in a groin pull...that'd scar my eyeballs for life... :o :o :o

Offline Prettybird81

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »
Oh yeah... you guys are totally posing... ;)
Jeri

"Prettybird" ~ 81 T/A 301T/Auto, 23K.... oh... wait... make that 26K... nope... 27K Orig Miles (survivor)

"Arlington Cemetery has no section for Republicans, Democrats or Independents so get over yourself & suck it up"

Offline 78TransAm

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 07:03:25 AM »
Actually I had to retire the Cheetah thong back in 99................at a car show in Climax Georgia......turned out the organizer's didn't appreciate my version of the show n shine, wearing nothing but sandals and Smokey and the Bandit cap and of course the thong.........especially the part where I squatted down cleaning my tires.  The State Police said if it happened again......well something about indecent exposure within so many feet of an eating establishment or something like that.........

Anyhoo................I do have a really nice bright Yellow TAC Moderator Shirt that Mike made for me.......and hell I might stop at wal mart and pick up some of those fancy cargo shorts too so I look nice for the picture. ;D
Warner Robins, GA

1978 Trans Am
1974 Trans Am

Offline Prettybird81

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 07:26:26 AM »
Well Mark... you know i'm dissapointed... but the cargo shorts will have to do...at least they aren't jeans as  I do like to see a little leg in my man pics.  At least now the other guys won't feel intimidated by your manliness... Glad the men in blue only issued a warning and you didn't get into too much trouble... being gorgeous does have it's drawbacks... hang in there.
Jeri

Offline Maryland Bandit

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
I THINK............ IM GONNA .......HURL!!!!! :o :o ;D
1999 30th Anniversary Trans Am # 592
1979 Y84 S/E - sold

Offline 784mula

• Ohio Firebirds
    • http://community.webshots.com/user/784MULA
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 11:06:01 PM »
Save it for Sunday morning  :P