Classifieds > Parts Wanted

Need a 77-79 coolant recovery bottle.

(1/2) > >>

79 S E W72:
 Looking for a recovery tank with cap and hose. It is for a 78 but I think it is the same as 77-80 ???


Here's some on E-Bay.

Or AMES has it for $80 with the cap

79 S E W72:
  Didn't catch them in time. Still looking.

its gonna be easier and alot better looking to just buy a reproed one.....

Here's another one.


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version