Author Topic: Custom Mini Hoods W/ Your Car  (Read 3096 times)

Offline Z_McElroy

Custom Mini Hoods W/ Your Car
« on: December 03, 2009, 11:26:57 PM »
I hope I am posting this is the right area. I have been working with a manufacturer who makes the NASCAR mini hoods that you see hanging in the garages and bars and they are working with me on producing these hoods with your cars on them.

We have a website, order form, contact info, and samples for you to view at www.minihood.com

I thought this would be something all of us car people would love to have and I do have some more samples to post as they get made.

(If this is in the wrong area, or if I am not supposed to promote a personal company just me know and I can remove my post)

[attachment deleted by admin over 90 days old]

Offline jphillips3333

• Lifetime Member
Re: Custom Mini Hoods W/ Your Car
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »
Looks cool ...
John

1 of 1107                     1 of 37,015                    1 of 1817

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »
looks like it would be cool but i wouldnt want a trans am on a monte carlo hood like in the picture. i'd rather buy a trans am mini hood with a bird on it shaped like a trans am hood. just my $.02 on it.
Too many birds, not enough food.

Offline Z_McElroy

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »
I agree with you, but the cost to make the tooling for all different makes of hoods would not be cost effective for the manufacturer. They would have to change the tooling on the press for each different model car I sent to them. I do think it would look neat though.

Offline y88rick

• Lifetime Member
  • f bodies suck. Don't buy one lol
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2009, 11:14:40 PM »
for us 2nd gen guys there is 2 types of common hoods on a t/a with the odd duck being a turbo hood. i think any 2nd gen guy would settle for any form of the 3 no matter what type they had.
Too many birds, not enough food.