General > Hobbies and Interests

AC/DC new release

(1/4) > >>

Rarebird:
 AC/DC soon to release a new albulm (cd) to sample click link.

http://www.wrfx.com/cc-common/ondemand/music.html?apid=4669

they can still jam...[

eroc022:
YES new acdc cant wait, im going to go start camping out now!

Rarebird:
A definate purchase when they come in my area.... hadnt seen then since the BLOW UP YOUR VIDEO tour...... not to mention the cd to add to my collection..... the new release sounds pretty good to me.

stonewall61:
i've heard the tour starts in a couple months, on halloween i think. I figure by the time they get to our area, it'll be jan / feb...... so it'll prolly be in greensboro. I saw them there a couple years ago..... figured it'd be sweet to roll up in the T/A jammin out to Back in Black..... although, the t-tops will have to be in........ and hopefully i'll have heat by them...  ;)

ddmurdock:

--- Quote from: stonewall61 on August 29, 2008, 02:25:13 PM ---i've heard the tour starts in a couple months, on halloween i think. I figure by the time they get to our area, it'll be jan / feb...... so it'll prolly be in greensboro. I saw them there a couple years ago...

--- End quote ---

Hey, Brad, I was at that show also.  Without a doubt one of the best concerts that I have ever seen.  If they are half as good on this tour, they'll still be better than most. 

Murdock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version