General > General Discussion

78TA Forum Suggestions

<< < (18/20) > >>

kentuckyyeti:
Real information is here.  On FB, ask a question ad an hour later it is buried under tons of miscellaneous posts.  I don’t use the FB sites.  I should go there on occasion, but I just don’t even think about those sites.  I’m too old, I guess.  Hanging onto the past.

OrangeCrush79:
I guess it would be alright to delete those members that haven't signed in for 10 years, heck even 5 years is too long. I have found your site very helpful in getting information to restore my 1979 Trans Am. Other members wrote in with their expertise on many aspects of electrical problems I had in the past with my car. I found very useful the schematic and where to get the parts for the relay system for power windows. My windows now go up and down rapidly. Thank you for this website and forum and keep up the good work.

wheels78ta:

--- Quote from: Burd Turd on January 24, 2022, 11:07:54 PM ---Maybe staff that doesn’t bully you.   That’s why I started my own forum.  I see the same staff here. Nothing has changed

--- End quote ---

And how's that going for you?  LOL  ;D

rkellerjr:

--- Quote from: kentuckyyeti on February 05, 2022, 09:25:37 AM ---Real information is here.  On FB, ask a question ad an hour later it is buried under tons of miscellaneous posts.  I don’t use the FB sites.  I should go there on occasion, but I just don’t even think about those sites.  I’m too old, I guess.  Hanging onto the past.

--- End quote ---

I agree, you see something on FB, leave and come back in an hour, and you can't find it. Forums are indexed nicely and you can find stuff easily, without using the search usually.

wrall1:
Not sure if this falls under the same realm, or if the changes in hosting was made.  I did try to click on the a number of links on the 78ta page, not the forum and they did not work.  I believe these were under the information tab.  i.e. leaning seat fix, seat covers, headliner and others.  Could these be fixed or is that, lost?  Still lots of good information on the site.  I haven't been on the site in awhile but have a renewed focus on working on my project.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version