Classifieds > Parts Wanted

Hitman's B84 Body Side Molds

(1/2) > >>

Maxthe222:
Hiya gang,

Hitman, you used to produce those B84 body side molds that replicated the factory style B84 vinyl door edge guards, heaps of people ask me about them, and I noticed you stopped selling these on ebay. Do you still make them? If not, why? I know we had a bit of back and forth because sometimes the sizes were wrong, but if all the kinks have been worked out, a lot of people ask for them.

I might even be interested in another set someday for that day I have to completely repaint my T/A.

Does anyone else sell them? Everywhere I look it's just those crap overpriced rivetted style ones that ruin your doors and body.

Wallington:

Maxthe222:
JC Whitney rivet on style ain't the factory ones, and I'm definitely not drilling holes to mount those, classic also sells them, as for that dawn enterprises one, well they do have one that looks pretty promising, but I need a wholesaler account that needs to be approved?? They look like they have the bang on original style bullet tip ones:

https://www.dawn-ent.com/Exterior-Accessories/Extruded-Moldings-Trim/121126-K-Body-Side-Molding-with-Finished-Ends

Come to think of it, they look exactly like those ones hitman was selling

Hitman:
I still have them in black, I think.

I stopped selling them on Ebay because of their payment changes..... didn't like the new set-up.

Maxthe222:

--- Quote from: Hitman on June 02, 2021, 06:34:35 PM ---I still have them in black, I think.

I stopped selling them on Ebay because of their payment changes..... didn't like the new set-up.

--- End quote ---

That's good to know, people still ask, will you be restocking at any point? How many do you have left?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version