Vendors and Distributors > Phoenix Graphix

Decals just won't stick

<< < (9/10) > >>

SC79TransAm:
sounds like good business....I  will use them when it comes time to get wifes birds done.

norwood:

--- Quote from: SC79TransAm on May 04, 2012, 06:20:29 AM ---sounds like good business....I  will use them when it comes time to get wifes birds done.

--- End quote ---

Good Bussiness?...Really, did you read the thread?  THe original call for help went out March 14, take a look at the calander. In my eyes maybe not so good.

SC79TransAm:
well considering they are part of this community, they took care of the problem and they didn't charge seems like decent business at least..... I have no loyalty to any sticker places, I was just stating my opinion, I believe that is the point of a forum?

N PRGRES:
It took awhile but they made it right, as long as I get the stickers I'll be happy.  Part of the issue was they wanted me to call them if I didn't get the stickers they supposedly sent, I got tired of getting attitude on the phone so I gave up and didn't call.  So at least now this issue is resolved.

norwood:

--- Quote from: SC79TransAm on May 04, 2012, 12:14:10 PM ---well considering they are part of this community, they took care of the problem and they didn't charge seems like decent business at least..... I have no loyalty to any sticker places, I was just stating my opinion, I believe that is the point of a forum?

--- End quote ---

Just questioning that 2 months with attitude is" decent" business as is your opinion.  You think it is and I think maybe not and that is a little surprising to me that anyone thinks that is "decent". Just stating MY OPINION.  Maybe its just me who thinks that after I spend my money on a product that the guy who took my money should stand behind  that product and provide me with the service for the paid for product in a timely and professional manner.  A consumer should not need to post in a public forum in order to get service, it should just happen.   But that is just me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version