Trans Am Information > Suspension

factory shifter bushings


hello out there,have a question,what or where do find the rubber grommets or shifter bushings for the factory hurst shifter in a 1979 trans am? or do you drill out the holes to put the aftermarket ones that hust sells? thx in advacne.    :cry:

Tin Indians Rule:
Try Ed Hartnett at 610-623-9381
He rebuilds Muncies, BW's and all Muscle Car Standard Transmsions. He also does the shifters so he may have the bushings.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version