Trans Am Information > DriveTrain

W72 Factory Chrome Valve Covers???

<< < (2/2)


--- Quote from: Eagle 1 ---Those are called oil deflector tabs and should be pointed towards the top of the engine, intake side.
--- End quote ---

Does that mean the "tips" of each deflector towards the intake? That  would contradict what ta78w72 stated the way his are mounted.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version