Classifieds > Parts Wanted

Wanted: Parts for 4-Speed Conversion for 76 Trans Am

(1/2) > >>

76transam:
I am planning to convert my 76 Trans Am from automatic to 4-speed.  I have already purchased an over the counter iron case Borg Warner Super T-10; but need everything else from flywheel to driveline with the exception of a bellhousing-I have one part number 9785581 if that is the correct one.  Please get back to me if you have any or all parts.  Thanks. :)

Tin Indians Rule:
Hello and welcome to the forum. Eroc22 is a member here and he recently posted the whole package for sale. Not sure if he still has it or not. I'll send him a pm on your behalf just in case he misses your post. Good luck with your switch.

eroc022:
yes thanks tinindians....i do have a full four speed setup that im selling...there is another guy looking at it and im not wanting to really seperate anything....mine is not the iron cased S-T10 but the aluminum, im evening offering to throw in a disc rear....but if you are interested in what i have let me know....thanks

76transam:
Thanks for the reply.  What items do you have and what price are you wanting to get?

TA78:
Here's alot of what your looking for.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-1981-PONTIAC-FIREBIRD-TRANS-AM-4-SPEED-PEDALS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34208QQhashZitem320088880461QQihZ011QQitemZ320088880461QQrdZ1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version