Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 398298 times)

Offline Flounder55

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #240 on: September 19, 2012, 06:29:41 PM »
Another snippet from Bob,

On Sep 10, 2012, at 8:55 AM, "Erica" <eckampert@live.com> wrote:

Things are getting better!  I want to address an issue or two today so those involved will get a clearer understanding. I have over the last month been offered several times of extra or additional money to jump customers in the order of the build process.  The total is about 30k.  It would solve the money on hand problems, but in the end would cause problems for someone else.  It would be wrong, and still would probably not change those time frames.  I do not place one customers importance over another because of money, actions maybe have more consideration.  That would be robbing Peter to pay Paul.  A lot of my personal property and my assets have been liquidated and you all have benefited directly or indirectly.  This will continue, and all monies borrowed on my signature are keeping your cars being built.  Belligerence is impossible to deal with, so I won’t.  Anyone who would like my 20 hour a day job for no pay, and 4000 tons of stress level, the job is open to all.  If I hear law suit, jail, kill you, or make threats to me or my family one more time, I will stop communication with that party. This goes especially if  you are under the influence of alcohol or any thing else.  I will turn all over to a third party.  This is a very small number of people, and I think they know who they are.  I understand that all you are concerned with is #1.  That is important, but I have 35 #1’s to deal with.  Since I’ve returned from the situation with my older son, I have used diligence and shown I will not let you down.  I can’t change water into wine.  So, hang in there because I am hanging in there for you.  Now on a positive note we have two testimonial from people who received their units in the past week or so, that I will be sharing with you later.  So check your inbox.

Thanks

Bob

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #241 on: September 19, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
And yet two more inspirational revelations!

For anyone asking for updates that I promised to do this weekend, they will be delayed.  I was in the hospital on Saturday with chest pains and numbness.  I left Sunday morning even though the Dr wanted me to stay for a few more days.  I’m on strict bed rest for at least the next couple of days.  Obviously I can’t keep the pace that I was working.  I will get to all updates, just give me a bit of time.

Thanks

Bob

Well, I don’t feel like a million dollars today.  I’m physically a little weak.  I believe the concern is better placed on other things.  Thanks, I’ll be hard at it again, I started this morning at 2 am and will work today, Tuesday, on all the things that need to get to people.  Anybody that needs me fell free to call today and will get on what you need.  I’m weeding through the hundred or so emails from the last couple of days and just as many phone messages.

Thanks

Bob

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #242 on: September 19, 2012, 06:53:15 PM »
Movie Title: Oceans 15

Story Line:  Starts off with a clock showing 3PM and a man waking up for the first time that day.  The man then gets in his truck and drives down to his junk of a restoration company.  While all his customers complain and demanded money back, he laughs and sends little letters about his "sorrows and bad health."  Until one day............ all contact stops.  While everyone feels terrible for working and stressing this poor honest guy to death......  he is running off to Vegas to burn all their monies away.

The End

I apologize for any typos.
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline RikkiB

« Reply #243 on: September 19, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
Another snippet from Bob,

On Sep 10, 2012, at 8:55 AM, "Erica" <eckampert@live.com> wrote:

Anyone who would like my 20 hour a day job for no pay, and 4000 tons of stress level, the job is open to all. 

Thanks

Bob

Wasn't he ALREADY PAID up front by numerous people? So the 20 hours a day for NO PAY is bogus.Who would have thought...lol. Where did all the MONIES go? From previous post at least $60,000 went to Vegas.

Offline JoshRiess

« Reply #244 on: September 19, 2012, 08:48:52 PM »
WHY would Bob take in more jobs when he can't even get the first two out in time ?
I don't under stand ?
How is this anybody's fault but his own .
How can he start a car and then start another car , and take in more money and start another car and not even finish or get close to finishing the first or second car .
I would think he would finish the first dozen or so before taking in more money and taking on more jobs. I mean come on man !
I am starting to feel ripped off too, and I didn't even give him any money.

Oh I see HE'S RUNNING A SCAM !!!
                                                                    He should be put out of our misery !

JOSH

Offline tawidow

« Reply #245 on: September 19, 2012, 11:09:50 PM »
Who does he say calls him up drunk or on anything?  Is that us too?  I only know of two people that he's claimed that he's working with a mediator (translated to not doing a damn thing) - me and maybe Flounder because of how belligerent we are (translated fed up when he screams at me).  I don't drink and I've never taken a drug in my life that wasn't prescribed - not even "not inhaling."

Maybe if I ever were to get drunk I should call him.  He'd probably make a lot more sense then.

Who's threatened to kill him?  Wishing him dead isn't the same thing as threatening to kill him - and I don't think anyone's ever said even that to him.  It's more of an assumption on just about everyone's part I'd think.  Although, I'd like to see justice served first and spend a few decades in jail with some close friends.

20 hours days?  He sucks even more than I thought then.  He should be churning out a lot more cars if that were the case.

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #246 on: September 19, 2012, 11:15:27 PM »
Maybe it's 20 hours a day reading hate mail and posting new auctions on eBay ? We know it's not building cars

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »
Just for the record I have not spoken with Bob since I pulled my "Beautiful Bandit" out of that dump he calls a shop. We have exchanged Emails, I have threatened to put him into bankruptcy (which still might happen) but I'm not going to call him drunk ( would really ruin a good buzz) and I don't make idle threats. Would not threaten his family, why should I they have HIM as a relative what more could I do?

I don't see any more ads on Ebay right now but I'm sure that source of money is too tempting for him to resist.

I can only assume he has a few disgruntled customers other than T A widow and myself ( imagine that).

There is no way he is working 20 hour days. Maybe collectively with his employees they are putting 20 hours a day.
 I would like to thank all of Bob's customers that are sending me these Emails, for some strange reason Bob stopped sending this stuff to me.
 I did wonder about one thing Bob said. He refused MONEY to jump customers cars to the front? And it was 30K?
 If he refused it how does he know how much it was? Certainly no ONE person is going to pay him 30K extra to move their car to the front of the line. Sure does make one wonder.........

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2012, 07:16:37 AM »
Only the good die young.  He'll live to 100.

word   :-/

Offline solargold

« Reply #249 on: September 20, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »
so he was hospitalized. That's easy, call the local hospital in his town and ask for his room. They will tell you if he was discharged or never there.
L8R G8R

Offline tawidow

« Reply #250 on: September 20, 2012, 09:48:14 AM »
Ssshhhhhhh!  He's working in stealth now. 

The latest from Bob:

Hey, by what’s going on I’m not suppose too. I want in all my heart to fix you., I have to have this conversation in stealth, Against all my legal advice I want you to know I’m in your Connor just listen and no matter what’s happen or you’ve  done, and please don’t take that wrong . I’m in the wrong with my failures. You’ll be contacted by Joe Gadara and he’ll get this rolling the right way, Carroll, for one time listen to me, I can only say I beGGGGGGGGGGG You, FOR YOU.   BOB

Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:00 AM

To: eckampert@live.com

Subject: mediator questions

Bob,

You are now 9 days overdue to refund my $13,000.  When are you planning on repaying it? The 90 day policy you invented on day 29 of our 30 day contract has also expired.  My husband has been gone for 105 days.  You have known about his death for 95 days.  There are no more excuses.  You said that you were forwarding everything to a mediator.  What is the mediator's name?  When are they contacting me?  What is his/her phone number so that I may contact him or her?   I have heard nothing yet except more lies that you are spewing about me and other victims. I will continue to believe that your bit about a mediator is yet another lie you are using to try to sway people that you are doing the right thing.  I know better.  Prove me wrong and produce his or her name and number.  I welcome the contact from an intelligent person with whom I can work out your payment plan.

Carol Thompson

I'm so glad he's in my Conner.  I have no doubt that he wants to fix me.  Wait - is that a threat?  Bob is threatening me!!! Maybe he'll break my legs and pour gasoline on me.  It'll be okay though because he won't like it.  (For those campers that are new to this soap opera - Bob sent out a bulk e-mail a month or so ago that explained why he had a criminal record.  He claims that someone broke into his shop and he caught him stealing parts.  Bob broke both the man's legs and poured gasoline on him.  His e-mail attempted to justify his attempted murder by saying that he didn't like it.  I know it made me warm and fuzzy.)

Offline LOMILETA

• Global Moderator
  • Adv. Member
« Reply #251 on: September 20, 2012, 10:02:47 AM »
  I understand that all you are concerned with is #1.  That is important, but I have 35 #1’s to deal with. 

Now If my math serves me correctly, and at a marginal cost of $15,000. That would mean he owes more than Half-a-Million dollars in cars or refunds.

1978 TA-462 ci Buick (just sold)
1980 Turbo Formula
1995 Grand Prix
2002 TA convertible

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #252 on: September 20, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »
Carol! He is BeGGGGGing you! He wants you in his conner! Conner..I wonder if thats a play on words? Bob might be smarter that you think or that was a freudian slip ( sp)

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #253 on: September 20, 2012, 10:34:05 AM »
I'd just turn that email over to the legal eagles and let them hammer on poor Bob for a while. I don't see an end in sight for this saga until he's in handcuffs.

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2012, 11:33:48 AM »
 I got this from Bob regarding the resolution he purposed.

George you have put me in an unreasonable position, Why didn’t you leave it along we had it worked out. George, I feel for you. You have got to get some help with your anger. I can’t do anything to the dust clears, I’m willing as I’ve always been to help you. You could screw up ice cream man, Stop and let the dust clear.No one will think less of you, might even get your respect back among your peers. I can stop a hell of a ride you are going to go on, that might be out of my control. I wish you well, You have some guys here in our area sleeping with your picture, beside their, bed. I’ll see what I can do for you.