Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397580 times)

Offline Flounder55

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2012, 11:37:59 AM »
My response to his Email.

Bob.

The position your in YOU put yourself in....Not I! Bob If I recall correctly You offered this and greed to the resolution so now your backing away?

I need a definitive answer so I'll know how to proceed from here.

On a personal note....Bob I don't care what you or anyone else thinks or cares about .

The help I want for my anger is from you in the form of a resolution to this issue. You want to go back to bussiness as usual? Resolve this and you and the internet will not hear anymore about this matter.

And as far as my peers? You don't know anyone that would be a peer to me.As far as screwing something up? Your ability to do that is self evident . How dare you judge me in that way!

I held the same job for 32 years, own several homes while you live in a TRAILER PARK!

Take care of this or we will have to move forward without you!

George W Payne

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2012, 11:39:26 AM »
response from Bob.

George, you keep your options to yourself and just silently go away and I’ll do it and no on e ever comments again accept matter resolved, Fair enough. You had everything you wanted and made the world put the don’t give in to me attitude. We are forgotten people don’;t even know who you are but a form they have to spend an hour to hunt.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #257 on: September 20, 2012, 11:40:29 AM »
My response to his Email.

Your talk is cheap...I wanna see actions!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #258 on: September 20, 2012, 11:47:26 AM »
His response,

George you’re the best advertisement we’ve ever had .I own it and 5 others in my mothers name thanks to you. George, simple I 'will put you at your word. I will run some 5 day auctions and as long as your fake bidders and you calm down, I ‘all believe you. That is how this goes. Last time I talk to you for 5 days. BOB

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #259 on: September 20, 2012, 11:48:24 AM »
My response,

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you resolve this first!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #260 on: September 20, 2012, 11:51:24 AM »
another unintelligible response from Bob.

You are threesome I want to see action everyone's watching you George, You are not even paying attention to the real auctions your so distracted.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #261 on: September 20, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
Your guess is as good as mine what this means...

Look under ford and mercury and porches

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #262 on: September 20, 2012, 12:03:35 PM »
How about just a seller search?

Reported 'em all under WinstonCup2Watch.

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #263 on: September 20, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »
I got this from Bob regarding the resolution he purposed.

George you have put me in an unreasonable position, Why didn’t you leave it along we had it worked out. George, I feel for you. You have got to get some help with your anger. I can’t do anything to the dust clears, I’m willing as I’ve always been to help you. You could screw up ice cream man, Stop and let the dust clear.No one will think less of you, might even get your respect back among your peers. I can stop a hell of a ride you are going to go on, that might be out of my control. I wish you well, You have some guys here in our area sleeping with your picture, beside their, bed. I’ll see what I can do for you.

that's a threat isn't it?   

I'd just turn that email over to the legal eagles and let them hammer on poor Bob for a while. I don't see an end in sight for this saga until he's in handcuffs.

I agree.  It's almost not fun to even follow this anymore.  It just keeps going in circles.  Bob needs to be put in cuffs and thrown in prison.  Not jail, prison.  That's where I'd love to know he'd be dying at.  How can he be put there?

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #264 on: September 20, 2012, 01:05:06 PM »
This just in from Bob......

George, have you ever heard the term Line, hook, and sinker. You should have not messed with these guys. You’ve gave me a challenge, morally right or fight, dirty you have your last chance to decide. I’m sure your attorney has advised you of the slander you’ve got caught up in which, has nothing to do with me.  You can’t slander the people you did with out repercussion, That is almost out of my control.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #265 on: September 20, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »
More STUFF from Bob...

George , I’ll be frank with you, When they trapped you they had everyone in the world email you cost them finical loss and refunds on their builds it’s quite agile and one’s an attorney were you not aware what was going on.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #266 on: September 20, 2012, 01:45:42 PM »
and more....

You can call it a draw or fall.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #267 on: September 20, 2012, 01:46:47 PM »

and another

There was 1.00 transaction of certain companies on your behalf, George, stop or it gets nasty.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #268 on: September 20, 2012, 01:47:51 PM »
and another....

Georgee check who the phone numbers you put on rip off .report .com belong and look who winstoncup2watch is, look who owns common man hotrods do better research. Attorneys were the last people you should have slandered.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #269 on: September 20, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
and another....

Remember, George IP addresses don’t lie in court.