Classifieds > Parts Wanted

Mint set Silver (Mirrored) Fisher T-tops Wanted

<< < (3/8) > >>

Gunner:
INTERESTING..............VERY interesting.............I'll bet that those are expensive AND hard to get ahold of. I'm wondering if that would be a little TOO much for my car. Green with gold, yes, but I wonder if the gold tops would be, well, too over the top.

Gunner

4SPEED:
I pick up a gold set in a few days for mine.    the green and gold on your car is sweet.  and the tops would pop

Gunner:
Yeah but I think the gold tops on mine would be a bit TOO much............Dunno.............gonna have to give that some though..........

Gunner

BAMA TA:

--- Quote from: Hitman on August 06, 2011, 04:52:42 AM ---Any parts that I remove from my car to replace with non-stock parts, I still keep the original parts incase I ever weant to go back to stock. So any non-stock part on my car has the original counterpart in my basement somewhere in case it ever wants to go back on. So if I find a set of mirrored T-tops, mine will go into storage until they are needed again.

Okay, don't blame you. If anyone runs up on a set of smoked Fisher tops that are a 8 or 9 on a scale of 10......I know, I know,good luck. Anyway, please let me know. Thanks
--- End quote ---

80indy:
Me like the gold t-tops. Gold is going throught the roof right now...pun intended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version