Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397903 times)

Offline Flounder55

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #300 on: September 23, 2012, 11:36:57 PM »
That disgruntled guy on Ebay now has Bob's "contractor mad at him too!

See Q and A below:

What the hell are you selling. It looks like you've used this as a platform to air a grievence. Well buddy, you have no grievence with me. I have never had any business with you. Get my name off your stupid auction. I already have a slander suit, defamation of character, and intent to do harm suits pending for another fool that tried to link me. Do you want the same? Pull your auction with my name in it or I will make this my second job.

and his response:

A:   Dear Robert McElreath with your "girlfriend" Ericka Kampert . Ironically we know each other very well . You live in trailer park on 22 & 25 Ward ln. in Fairview , N.C. Since your suspension in eBay has been ended , now you use another ID's "winstoncup2watch" and "restoguru7881" , trying to screw another TransAm lovers . Do not worry . Thanks to my auction , I collected from readers/responders enough evidence to complete my formal complain , which is presented to the North Carolina Attorney General Office and your local Police detective , who are building criminal case against you already . Soon you will have not only desires to quit your "second job" , but also the only one , which for years and under "buildabandit" , or "pontiacpros" , allowed you to rob huge amount of money from many people . You see - that kind of life can not provide future's success . It is short lived misery , which is authorized only by your stupidity and greed . You were walking on the very thin line and without proper senses to keep your balance , YOUR FAILURE is guarantied . That's the only matter of time Miscalculated deals and ruthless actions eventually will take the sudden turn . Instead repaying me my losses , you decided to play uneven game and your little brain counted on forgiveness or blended in time forgetfulness . Now I have an upper-hand over your thievery . I promised you , that I will never forgive you , what you've done to me . This was and still remain my highest priority to protect any future victims . I gave you chances to return stolen money from me and it was the only , what I expected . Now you might still not comprehend magnitude and impact of everybody's actions against you , but it's also an extension to the past and present anger , which you created . You have not many option anymore . You'll eat your rusty TransAms and this will remind you , that in society , tired of gangsters like you , everybody's life should be driven by law and fairness

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2012, 11:38:20 PM »
Bob must have sold a car to the ayatollah! 

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #302 on: September 24, 2012, 12:57:09 PM »
Jesus where did this come from.  I feel a big break in this case is going to happen soon.  I cant wait for the day i open this thread and find out the conclusion to Bob the bandit
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #303 on: September 24, 2012, 01:06:21 PM »
I copied this off the Q&A that was below this Ebay AD which has since been taken down.

Offline hada76

• Adv. Member
  • '79 WS6 W72 M21
« Reply #304 on: September 24, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »
that guy seems to speak (write) bobs language, more power to him
'76 T/A 455 4sp   sold
'78 T/A Y88 auto  sold
'79 T/A WS6 4sp
'70 Z/28 4sp

jeff

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #305 on: September 24, 2012, 03:35:02 PM »
that guy seems to speak (write) bobs language, more power to him

Perhaps Bob was stupid enough to scam himself through EBAY and now he is trying to get his money back
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #306 on: September 25, 2012, 08:21:59 AM »

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #307 on: September 25, 2012, 08:36:49 AM »
Yeah I hope he posts my comments on his auction. I was helpful ;)

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2012, 08:43:35 AM »
Yeah I'm sure he will! If anybody here wants to ask a question I'm sure he will post it!

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2012, 09:09:40 AM »

A:   Dear Robert McElreath with your "girlfriend" Ericka Kampert . Ironically we know each other very well . You live in trailer park on 22 & 25 Ward ln. in Fairview , N.C. Since your suspension in eBay has been ended , now you use another ID's "winstoncup2watch" and "restoguru7881" , trying to screw another TransAm lovers . Do not worry . Thanks to my auction , I collected from readers/responders enough evidence to complete my formal complain , which is presented to the North Carolina Attorney General Office and your local Police detective , who are building criminal case against you already . Soon you will have not only desires to quit your "second job" , but also the only one , which for years and under "buildabandit" , or "pontiacpros" , allowed you to rob huge amount of money from many people . You see - that kind of life can not provide future's success . It is short lived misery , which is authorized only by your stupidity and greed . You were walking on the very thin line and without proper senses to keep your balance , YOUR FAILURE is guarantied . That's the only matter of time Miscalculated deals and ruthless actions eventually will take the sudden turn . Instead repaying me my losses , you decided to play uneven game and your little brain counted on forgiveness or blended in time forgetfulness . Now I have an upper-hand over your thievery . I promised you , that I will never forgive you , what you've done to me . This was and still remain my highest priority to protect any future victims . I gave you chances to return stolen money from me and it was the only , what I expected . Now you might still not comprehend magnitude and impact of everybody's actions against you , but it's also an extension to the past and present anger , which you created . You have not many option anymore . You'll eat your rusty TransAms and this will remind you , that in society , tired of gangsters like you , everybody's life should be driven by law and fairness

jaw-dropping amazingness, and yes, he even included dozens of grammar mistakes and mis-spellings to be on Bob's level.  This goes to show there may be other "resistance groups" out there trying to end this criminal's hay-day.  It's pathetic how he uses the law against itself to make profits.  I hope he is thrown in prison to rot and is taken from behind time and time again, day after day, after day.  I would sleep much better knowing he got what he deserved, 100 fold.

Offline bobspacin80ta

« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »
Hey at least we know somebody got a car out of them! Lol
'80 T/A Indy pace car
'78 Grand Prix
'78 Grand Prix

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
Bob - Flounder got his. Just some reassembly required ;D

That and more than likely several thousand dollars to repair what Bob "fixed".

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline Mongo

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • THREES A CHARM
"What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2012, 12:00:07 PM »
Well Ebay pulled that ad again!

Offline Schroeder

« Reply #314 on: September 25, 2012, 01:17:57 PM »
he has a price on the item.  Why are they pulling it?  Is bob telling on them or something?  ebay is a bunch of crooks.  They have had dozens of reports on this guy and still defend him and his rights.  To date they have done nothing in repercussion of Bob's actions except help him.  Unbelievable.