Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 398090 times)

Offline NWW-79 T/A

• Adv. Member
  • 16 Year Old T/A Owner
Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #735 on: October 23, 2012, 07:19:22 PM »
Glad you got this turned over to a real shop. Looks good
Romney/Ryan 2012

-1979 Solar Gold Trans Am in Restoration-

Offline bobspacin80ta

« Reply #736 on: October 25, 2012, 02:28:47 PM »
Wow this went quite.
'80 T/A Indy pace car
'78 Grand Prix
'78 Grand Prix

Offline trentonmakes

« Reply #737 on: October 25, 2012, 02:35:51 PM »
Lol
Did yall get an order of sieze and dissist[spellung?]

Sent From My Fancy Little Thinking Box

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #738 on: October 25, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »
Quiet? I have nothing to report. I am going tomorrow to look at the progress of my car by ALLMUSCLECARS but those pic will be posted in the restoration section.
 Bob the bandit is still in bussiness. Joe probably won't comment on this site because ( according to him) he is not getting a fair shake from "THE MOB".
 I know Joe and Eli are going to Bandit Land tomorrow to view the progress on their cars. Joe's car was SUPPOSED to be done but some of Bob's previous cars needed additional work (touch ups according to Bob). I myself am skeptical but my issues are with Bob, not Joe.
 It appears ( in my opinion) that Bob is doing just enough to keep the NC AG off his back with the help of some of his SATISFIED "customers". I wonder how long they will continue to be "satisfied".
 I will continue to post my car on Ebay everytime Bob the Bandit posts one of his. So guys....? If you see one of his cars on Ebay again please make sure to post because I don't check Ebay every day.

Thanks to everyone on this site for the tremendous amount of help you have given me! YOU ROCK!

Offline tawidow

« Reply #739 on: October 27, 2012, 03:33:50 PM »
SILENT NO LONGER.  That lying sack of crap had laid another line of BS on other victims about how he has been trying to help me.  He told them that I leave him no choice but to not repay me because of my "slander" (aka the truth).  One such victim recommended that I remain silent for a time so that poor Bob has an out, he'd see that I can refrain from speaking out about him and then he would save face in front of all his other victims and not have to be shown to be weak by repaying a widow months after he should have.  I had sent that con artist a second contract stating that I would remove all references to him being a thief and con artist if he would repay  me half of what he owes me along with an update to sites that cannot be altered (ripoffreport.com) and then he would repay me the rest after the updates and changes were done.  Well, for my patience and silence I got absolutely nothing but more frustration.  The coward will not return an e-mail or a phone call. 

He has never had any intention of repaying me.  He has lied to everyone about me and I am sick of it.  Time for Plan C.  I hope to remove all of his financial backers by letting them know exactly what he represents.  How anyone can believe this thief is beyond me.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #740 on: October 27, 2012, 05:46:47 PM »
Carol, You and I both know that regardless of whether or not you stay silent will make little difference on the choices Bob the bandit takes.

If he really was worried about what you say then he should just pay you and get it over with and move on. That way he could claim " I paid her I don't know why she is still doing this". My guess is he does not have the resources to pay you.

He told Joe earlier that his car was supposed to be ready on the 26th but all of a sudden some cars he previously worked on have come back for some minor repairs( yeah right).

So he put them off again! I wonder how long that will work till they finally abandon him as well? I'm putting my car on Ebay EVERYTIME he advertises one of his cars. So his options are slowly being limited.

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #741 on: October 27, 2012, 05:57:58 PM »
Well, I contributed and some one deleted my posts. CYA

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #742 on: October 27, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
TAwidow I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing frustration with this clown . For some reason I didn't have a warm fuzzy feeling that you were going to get reimbursed . It's just like with my sister , one minute there's a glimmer of hope and the next minute reality sets in and I realize its all a bunch of lies .

I feel bad for you . As if the loss of your husband wasn't bad enough , your being subjected to this utter nonsense

Offline tawidow

« Reply #743 on: October 28, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »
It was stupid of me to get my hopes up that the coward would act decent for once.  He's at 144 days today - just gross. Sorry, couldn't resist.

New plan is to just keep the pressure on 24/7.  On every single complaint board I can find including his local papers every day.  Anyone know of any others besides ripoffreports, yelp, this site (I know you car people actually use it for good purposes other than just complaining), the facebook page, and Joe's website?

Offline midyear

• All Musclecars
« Reply #744 on: October 28, 2012, 08:06:07 AM »
It was stupid of me to get my hopes up that the coward would act decent for once.  He's at 144 days today - just gross. Sorry, couldn't resist.

New plan is to just keep the pressure on 24/7.  On every single complaint board I can find including his local papers every day.  Anyone know of any others besides ripoffreports, yelp, this site (I know you car people actually use it for good purposes other than just complaining), the facebook page, and Joe's website?

tell your story on trans am country as well,

http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=52783.0

http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=53317.0

or even the PY forum:

http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695133&highlight=build+bandit

http://forums.performanceyears.com/forums/showthread.php?t=697747&highlight=build+bandit

and another:

http://www.firebirdnation.com/forums/topic/377010-build-a-bandit/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:37:28 AM by midyear »
76 LE, 77 & 78 4 speed SE's
77 Macho # 5, 78 Macho # 174 (sold)
79 Turbo Macho # 22
78 W72 Y88, 79 W66 W50 W72

Offline tawidow

« Reply #745 on: October 28, 2012, 10:10:50 AM »
Thanks midyear.  One added, one to go.  I'll just keep adding until the thief coughs up what he owes me. 

Does anyone else have places to advertise his behavior? 

Offline brian c

• Lifetime Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member
    • Y88 Resto
« Reply #746 on: October 28, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »
Any local TV stations? Both local CBS and NBC stations have investigative reporters that will do a story on the air and go after cons like this.

Also, since he's a vehicle repair station, I'd blow him in to the local DMV/BMV. They can yank any licenses he has.

www.allgentransams.com
www.transamtown.com

Since he's starting to branch into Camaros, try www.nastyz28.com. Might also do a quick search and see if there are any others out there.

1978 Y88, '70 455 HO block bored 0.060, TH350, 3.42:1 gears...Oct '08 Fbodywarehouse Calendar - Woot!
1980 Firebird - no engine/tranny... to be pacecar clone

Offline 79ban1

• Bandit X
« Reply #747 on: October 28, 2012, 07:38:32 PM »
It's to bad I live on the west coast I do video production and I could several videos and interviews of people that got taken advantage of and start posting them on YouTube and all kinds of other video sites. Video's pop up way faster than general text posts. plus there is nothing like seeing the work than just hearing about it. I would even go as far as trying to shoot at one of his shops and get an interview with him. I would like to get both sides of the story so people could hear the stuff spilling out of his mouth. Maybe we could start a Video Documentary Fund for a shoot of Build A Bandit.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #748 on: October 28, 2012, 07:59:00 PM »
Ban he does have a victim that lives in Washington state. This guy, Frederick Huber suffers from a debilitating desease that will eventually take his life.

Offline RainMan

• Lifetime Member
  • Rick
« Reply #749 on: October 28, 2012, 10:18:03 PM »
Ban he does have a victim that lives in Washington state. This guy, Frederick Huber suffers from a debilitating desease that will eventually take his life.
Good god this just gets more and more depressing