Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 397577 times)

Offline norwood

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #915 on: December 14, 2012, 07:10:09 PM »
What burns me is that people like me work hard, do things the right way and honestly, and always get it up the a$$. While these crooks just get away with it with minumal reprocaution. Its crazy and thinking about it is ruining my morning..... >:(

Tom,  I don't think   that Jason went to Jail but he  was ordered to make restitution to the tune of 100,000 plus....A ruined reputation and  five years of probation...

OUR DAY IS COMING SOON

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #916 on: December 14, 2012, 07:10:52 PM »
This guy is an absolute nut case.   He must be on some crazy drugs
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline Muscle Car Alley

« Reply #917 on: December 15, 2012, 08:51:56 AM »
Norwood - He did serve 6 months for not paying restitution.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #918 on: December 15, 2012, 09:41:00 AM »
6 months for not paying restitution...only? or 6 months and still required to pay in full?

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #919 on: December 15, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
Correspondance from another Ebay victim!

Dear productionoffroad,

65classicrods is a crook! He used to auction of builds on 77-79 TA's and take over 2 years to build poorly constructed/painted cars. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Bob McElreath!               

Dear flounder55,

We are definatly finding that out!You are not the only one that has contacted us to say that since that feedback was left.that acount had 0 feedback at the time of listing...Do you know of any other user names that they have used through e-bay...we are trying to do some more research on this clown.....Ive already found another car of his using the same "updated" vin# that he claims is for this car and spoken with another "customer" of his that he aparently is doing VERY wrong.Thanks for your input.Ron,PRODUCTION OFF ROAD

- productionoffroad

Offline JupiterBandit

« Reply #920 on: December 15, 2012, 04:28:25 PM »
I know they say their is an a** for every seat but this is getting ridiculous

Offline tawidow

« Reply #921 on: December 17, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
Nearly 200 days after my husband passed away and this is Bob's latest e-mail to me  (at least he's sort of communicating after months in the dark):

"January 17 letter will be emailed to you and overnighted so you have a hard copy.  That’s when we’ll resolve this matter or the means to resolve it will be available.  This is my last email about this."

One more month to see the contract that I've repeatedly asked to get out of the way now so he can just send the money when it "becomes available."  I hope I'm wrong, but this isn't looking good.

Offline kjkjkcjkcj

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #922 on: December 17, 2012, 05:07:38 PM »
I don't quite get this. What does he mean/what is he talking about
-1979 Trans Am Ws6, W72 400, holley 650, #62 heads (toy)
-Silverado 1500 (daily driver)

Offline tawidow

« Reply #923 on: December 17, 2012, 09:17:31 PM »
We had a contract he said he'd honor and two policies stating I'd get a full refund within 60 or 90 days.  Bob ignored them all and claimed he was bending over backward to help me somehow by not paying me.

Now, he is implying that I will have to sign a new contract promising an assortment of things on my end before he fulfills the refund which he was contractually and morally obligated to do well over 100 days ago.

For whatever reason, he refuses to send the contract to me now so we can iron out his demands before he does what he should have done about 200 days ago.  Instead, he's waiting until he says he has the funds available and then he'll begin the dialog.  Which he's already promised is his last attempt to refund me the money.

Sounds fair and reasonable, doesn't it?

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #924 on: December 17, 2012, 09:43:52 PM »
TA WIDOW, AS I have stated to you privately I would NOT sign ANYTHING until Bob could PROVE to me that the funds are available ( in an attorney controlled escrow account ) If you don't sign he can get it back. If you do sign the attorney can release the funds directly to you. Consult an attorney of you own first to make sure what I'm saying is true.

By the way... I communicated with Ron today. He says the guy ( 65classicrods) is named Joe and that this guy Joe says Bob owes him money too! Yeah ,right. How did "JOE" get the VIN from a car BOB sold previously.

I smell a rat! I told him under NO circumtances should he remove that negative feedback. That's his ONLY leverage....period!

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #925 on: December 18, 2012, 06:13:06 PM »
Correspondance from an Ebay victim:

Dear flounder55,

Thanks for the info George.It apears we may actually be dealing with an x-business partner of Bobs named Joe.At least,thats what he is claiming.He says hes in litigation against Bob as well.Still alot of things not adding up at this point.We are supposed to hear back from him today.I honestly dont think we would have ever heard from him if we hadn't placed that feedback and I dont think we would have even then if he didnt have 2 other cars up for "no reserve" auction and wants to get the feedback cleared up so he has some chance of getting bids on them!Curious,do you know of an assosiate of Bob's named Joe?

Yeah........it's not Bob....it's Joe!    Bob's evil twin!

- productionoffroad

Offline tawidow

« Reply #926 on: December 18, 2012, 09:17:51 PM »
So how does the old business partner come up with the title to a car that's already been sold?  I hope the police, FBI, or NC AG could figure that out.

Offline tawidow

« Reply #927 on: December 21, 2012, 12:21:52 AM »
Wow, this must be my lucky month.  Bob has responded to my e-mail again.  Now he says he'll be sending the contract to me the day after Christmas.  Let's see if he can 1 - follow through and do something he says he'll do when he says he'll do it and 2 - send it to my father-in-law's address as requested since we're spending the holidays with him. 

Dare I say that it's a step in the right direction?  Bob has at least sent an e-mail that he'll consider doing something I've asked.  Do not confuse this with getting my hopes up.  Bob's promised to much to too many people and let every one down.  All I've asked is for him to send his ridiculous demands a couple weeks early so I can see just how ridiculous they are. 

Merry Christmas.

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #928 on: December 21, 2012, 02:27:36 AM »
Peace on Earth........65classicrods....!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 02:30:37 AM by Flounder55 »

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #929 on: December 22, 2012, 10:09:27 PM »
another build a bandit victim:

Dan, did you ever get your car from Bob? Just curious.

From Karella, Daniel
To 'GEORGE PAYNE'

Yup….Got a good f u*king…..Missing parts….Whole nine yards……….Don’t worry  Bob said he will make it right…… He did buy me a new bushing kit that got missing and gave me 300 bucks for my trouble.

It’s over though. Big weight off my shoulder…..
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:44:57 PM by Flounder55 »