Author Topic: Build a Bandit  (Read 398731 times)

Offline bobspacin80ta

Re: Build a Bandit
« Reply #1215 on: February 16, 2013, 07:31:50 AM »
Has anyone checked the mustang sites for more victims? There's just the TA guys here. That 60 could be doubled by the time this is all over.
'80 T/A Indy pace car
'78 Grand Prix
'78 Grand Prix

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1216 on: February 16, 2013, 08:23:27 AM »
I have not checked them out but our list contains a mustang victim,a camaro victim and a chevelle victim. They sought us out when they all got this letter from Bob the Bandit.

"George Payne finally won.  He cause enough of civil action to put me into forced bankruptcy.  Not voluntary.  Shop cannot be open, sale, build, operate or deliver any vehicle in the US.  You can file civil action as course of action, but everything is taken.  Have no way to stop it.  I’ve been legally advised this is legal what’s being forced on me as a sole operator/owner and only one liable.

Bob"

Offline Favoured

« Reply #1217 on: February 16, 2013, 08:48:59 AM »
I love the way he always says sole owner. I want to see charges against Erica and Zak all the money was wired to Erica and Zak was in as deep as Bob

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1218 on: February 16, 2013, 08:53:05 AM »
Michelle ans Joey have some responsibility maybe to a lesser degree but there is a degree of guilt there and there are other area bussinesses that were involved to some degree.

Offline tawidow

« Reply #1219 on: February 16, 2013, 09:43:19 AM »
Bob and his gang are just idiots if they think that Bob's the only one the authorities will go after.  Just about all the money was wired to Erica's account.  We have e-mails and phone calls from Bob, Erica, Zak, and Michelle regarding money and the status of cars.  Joey, Dave, and Mike have all  talked with people and lied about the status of their builds or told the truth about switching VIN's and taking pictures they knew were being sent to the wrong people.  These losers bragged about doing illegal stuff to more than a few customers. 

I hope the ones that only got the hourly pay roll on the others.  They're just as guilty, but without the benefits of a couple million dollars to spend (very low estimate given the time that they've been swindling people).

Offline Vipermann

« Reply #1220 on: February 16, 2013, 11:51:11 AM »
To be clear, those pics I've posted are what the car looked like last summer.  Instead of getting closer to being done, I've been told the car is all scratched up now, and probably missing parts...

Vipermann,

I have seen some of the pics Bob the bandit sent you of your car, the engine shots were actually of Joe Godars 79-80, and the door off shots were of Eli Smiths car. Bob was sending you pics of other peoples builds.....

You're confusing pics, and you have some facts incorrect.  Somebody else has obviously forwarded some of my emails to others (Flounder55 - but he does not have all the lists, parts and pictured information that I have, and am providing to the authorities).  You see, I have dozens of picures of my car and parts BEFORE it was delivered to the Bandit!  Of the pics that I have posted on this site - they are all of MY '76 Trans Am (especially the shots of angles that are unique to a '76 and do not match a '77 or '78). 

In fact, mid-year if you are doing, or know of TA builds for others, it is quite possible those cars are using parts to my car that are going into other cars - a statement form somebody that they are pics of others' cars or parts does not make it so.

Yes, I am aware some other pics that were sent to me were bogus and of other cars, but not the pics I have posted here.  In fact, the Bandit sent pics of my car to others.  The Bandit also stripped parts off of my '76 and put them in other cars (maybe even Joe's or Eli's car) or sold them as parts.  But the parts I have posted here are unique to my car, and I have my Titled VIN to check other parts
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:35:25 PM by Vipermann »

Offline Vipermann

« Reply #1221 on: February 16, 2013, 02:17:06 PM »
This was my 1976 T-Top Trans Am BEFORE it was delivered to the Bandit (along with a long list of parts included):

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1222 on: February 16, 2013, 03:04:21 PM »
Well regardless of what cars were were used in pictures Bob sent out it IS clear that Bob sent out the same pictures to several " customers" claiming they were pictures of their respective cars.

Zak even sent me pics of a car he claimed was mine, the only problem. I was having the engine built elsewhere and it had not been delivered yet. The pictures he sent depicted a car with an engine it. I let him have it with both barrels and it was then that the seeds were sown that this outfit might not be legit.

Offline RikkiB

« Reply #1223 on: February 16, 2013, 03:10:10 PM »
I love the way he always says sole owner. I want to see charges against Erica and Zak all the money was wired to Erica and Zak was in as deep as Bob

A while ago I asked what happens if Bob files bankruptcy AFTER he supoosedly transferred his assets to his mother. Someone mentioned that the law would look at his prior trasnsactions as well. Hopefully anything he transferred to others will be seized and liquidated and leave him with nothing but jail time.

Offline Vipermann

« Reply #1224 on: February 16, 2013, 03:24:05 PM »
I sent the Bandit a near complete, numbers-matching car, and a long list of associated parts.  There is reportedly now considerably less there than what I sent - just a shell without the motor.  They stripped (stole) and sold parts to my car - which is basically what car thieves do.  I wonder if this will ultimately be the bigger crime for the Bandit that will have him making friends in a prison shower.  He cannot just say, that he got into financial trouble and wasn't able to finish orders for cars from customers (victims).  No matter what trouble/difficulty he may claim, he has no cover for not returning numbers-matching and documented parts that he received ...that will clearly be theft.

If anybody comes forward with parts they bought, or found on their car, from another customer's car (like mine), they resale of stolen property will be crystal clear, he goes directly to jail.

(For example, the Bandit sent me an email saying that my 400 motor from my 1976, which also had a cam and other power modifications, had a cracked block, and that he would "do me a favor" and find me another motor to replace it.  Well, more likely, my motor was fine, and worth $$, and he sold it or put it in another customer's car, and planned to give me a junk motor.  If my numbers-matching motor is revealed by one of his other customer/victims, the trail is clear, and he is cooked.)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:31:38 PM by Vipermann »

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1225 on: February 16, 2013, 03:32:04 PM »
Viperman,trust me when I tell you your not alone. I know a gentleman from Washington state that sent the bandit a 77 numbers matching 4speed. It's nowhere to be found at this moment.

I know another guy from Ga that sent the the bandit a 78. Once that guy and I had a phone conversation he decided to get his car no matter what. Once he picked it up it was missing half of the interior but he did get most of his car back.

I'm sure there are others that I'm not aware of but these are just examples of Bob the Bandit's antics

Offline Vipermann

« Reply #1226 on: February 16, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
An offer to all other 'customers' of the Bandit:

I think we can make this easy - my 1976 TA VIN# 2W87Z6N539069.

Please check your cars.  If you have my motor or other other part stamped with that VIN, the Bandit is done.  If you do, please send me a PM - we can work together - I'll help you get a replacement just to get my #s matching part back - I don't want anyone to experience anymore loss, but with this evidence, the Bandit will get his.  My 1976 TA was black, and not an SE, but is an original T-Top car, and those are somewhat rare.  It is truly criminal what the Bandit did by chopping it up.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 09:30:01 PM by Vipermann »

Offline solargold

« Reply #1227 on: February 17, 2013, 12:09:19 AM »
http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/3607257202.html

I remember way back a connection to BAB going to Florida to sell cars on ebay. This ad is likely not connected but what a bad time for someone named Bob to sell a black trans am with a lot of new parts. "Excellent" spelled wrong and a missing word or two makes for some slight resemblance. Sorry if it a car from someone here.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 12:11:52 AM by solargold »
L8R G8R

Offline Flounder55

« Reply #1228 on: February 17, 2013, 05:09:20 PM »
Look what someone found for me!    Wonder how this could be?

http://asheville.craigslist.org/pts/3599271196.html

Offline dingles

« Reply #1229 on: February 17, 2013, 05:22:59 PM »
Look what someone found for me!    Wonder how this could be?

http://asheville.craigslist.org/pts/3599271196.html

Can you say "Chop Shop" before the end of Bob the Bandit?