Author Topic: Midnight Club  (Read 3087 times)

Offline Bruni

Midnight Club
« on: October 21, 2008, 01:53:04 AM »
For those of you that are not into games, this is still a cool short video.  But anyone that has xbox will know about/want this game for this reason only:

http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA/videos/?id=16

although i dont know why the car has camaro tail lights.  ???

Offline dgtldesigner

• Stevie's Diner - Classic American Eats with a Retro Twist
Re: Midnight Club
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 02:05:29 AM »
yeah that is weird on the lights.
holy crap! that game looks awesome! i saw the challenger and camaro concepts are on there too.
Steve

1981 Turbo Trans Am
1983 Trans Am

Offline Swift

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 09:02:44 AM »
the problem is that rockstar makes great clips, too bad their gameplay isnt remotely close to the clips. I personally think the driving characteristics in the GTA games is better than that of the driving focused midnight club games. Maybe this one will be better though

Offline humanmachine

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 09:27:49 AM »
It looks great to me. Since its on the next generation platforms the rendering should be alot better. I've always like the Need For Speed series, but this looks like a fun game. About time they got a decent Trans Am in a game. The taillights are weird. Maybe you can change the car up to look different? Adding different engine options and body kits to the car? Maybe thats the "top of the line" Trans Am in the video?  There were different colors in other videos. Gonna have to wait and see.
Are friends Electric?

Offline humanmachine

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »
There are customization options. custom body parts, interior and exterior,engine  changes you can make to the car. Its  a modified T/A in the videos
Are friends Electric?

Offline Rarebird

• Global Moderator
  • Adv. Member
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 11:07:37 AM »
Another would be Hot Rod American Street Drag. You buy a heap and drag race it for money and parts while making your way up the circuit. There is a 2nd Gen T/A  in it 70-72 model. plus a few extras... Buick GN, Challenger. All old school cars.
Virgil...
1978 W72 w/M21 T/A