Classifieds > Parts Wanted

Herb Adams VSE 180 degree headers wanted.... Please...

(1/3) > >>

vsefiream:
Ok this is a streach but does anybody have or know of a set of Herb Adams VSE 180 degree headers for sale??  I don't need the pan, just the headers.  Thanks All

jphillips3333:
Really?  A set of Herb Adams headers?  Didn't he do some 24 hours of Daytona thing back in 1980?

Let me know if you find something - I liked that blue/white combo he came up with.  They had to bend the hood up to get air into the engine to cool it from what I recall.

Good luck

TAKID455:
I guess you miss the set for 200 and the following one for 1200, eh? Maltese falcon in canada got the first set. beat me to it. he was looking into a shop to make another set. While there headers have a bid WOW factor, the power gains over a good tri Y design is not to much. these headers work best with high 6k+ rpm reving engines.

see you at the nats

vsefiream:
Yea, I saw both, missed the $200 set by 2 hours!!  Anyhow, doesn't hurt to look.  I have a line on a set of perfect HO racing tri-Y's but those may take a while if at all.  I am dry sumping the motor and really want the 180 degree headers.  Chris fired up his Fire Am and made me want them all the more!!  LOL

vsefiream:
Check out this page: http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr273/vsefiream/Fire%20Am%20stuff/

--- Quote from: jphillips3333 on August 24, 2009, 05:00:35 PM ---Really?  A set of Herb Adams headers?  Didn't he do some 24 hours of Daytona thing back in 1980?

Let me know if you find something - I liked that blue/white combo he came up with.  They had to bend the hood up to get air into the engine to cool it from what I recall.

Good luck

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version