Author Topic: New Member Intro  (Read 2444 times)

Offline QCbirdman

New Member Intro
« on: March 26, 2016, 06:39:03 PM »
Hello all. New member here & wanted to introduce myself & post pics of my 2 birds.  Ive been into Pontiacs, especially Firebirds for a long time. It'd been about 3 decades since my last bird. There's been other Pontiacs that eere more family friendly, but no birds. Now that has been corrected August of last year.

1st I bought a 1972 Formula 400. So far the #s are matching. It was ordered with aut, ac, pwr windows, am radio & console. White with a white vinyl top & deluxe blue interior. Has 112k miles.The am rradio is still intact as well as the key in ignition buzzer! Starts right up with a couple pumps of the gas & purrs like a kitten. Body & interior need lots of work!

I'll post the TA next as I couldn't post it's pic at the same time as the 72. Keep getting the attachment too large error.
72 Formula 400
78 TA W72/WS6
My 'birds are rated at "smiles per gallon"!

Offline QCbirdman

Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 07:02:37 PM »
Alright,  it took! Now the TA.

I'm the 3rd owner of a W72 / WS6 Auto, Chesterfield Brown TA with 145k miles on it. First owner replaced the original block & intake  (to non egr) and repainted it a Nissan Brown at 99k miles. Looks good in that color. Bought it the same day as the Formula. Just too good of a deal to pass up. It needs qtr work, other minor rust repairs and repainted. I've located an X7 block & correct intake. Now the fun begins.

I've already had a question answered regarding W72 / Auto build dates here & been ravenously reading posts. Great site! Look forward to getting to know y'all.
72 Formula 400
78 TA W72/WS6
My 'birds are rated at "smiles per gallon"!

Offline 76Tranz

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »
Nice Birds, welcome to the site!

Offline 77TRANS-AM400

• project car
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 10:44:12 AM »
nice birds bro. welcome

Offline Dark T/A

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 04:57:11 PM »