Author Topic: Fuel Line Clips  (Read 2673 times)

Offline 76ta4spd

• Yearning to see the open road!!!
Fuel Line Clips
« on: March 02, 2010, 09:15:31 PM »
OMG I feel so stupid. I have the fuel lines mounted in the 76 but noticed that the fuel line clips are in really bad shape. They will hold for now but I want to order a new set. The only folks I have found that have them for the 76 is Year One and they want 45 bucks for a few clips. I looked through Bretts stuff but didnt see any. I really don't want to pay that much for them but will if I have no other choice. Most have listings for the 1st gens but not mine. The pictures looks similar but not exact. I am not worried about originality but would like ones that fit. Think the ones from the 1st gens will work on mine? Any help would and is always appreciated. At some point and time I will stop asking so much and maybe, just maybe, start answering a few myself. lol

James
Make an honest livin and treat people with respect. Everything else just happens naturally.

Offline HOMER

• Adv. Member
  • Brown Bandit lol
Re: Fuel Line Clips
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 09:37:11 PM »
npd has them but still expensive ,i have a whole bucket of them but wont know which ones are extra untill i install my new lines
She's a Winner

Offline RENOVATIONS

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 09:41:25 PM »
Year One is pricey no matter what you need.
They're not cheap anywhere you look but most of the catalogs carry them...Ames being one.
You may want to check what sizes you need as well as the difference between single line and double-line clips.
You can also look at Inline Tube:
http://www.inlinetube.com/clips%20brake%20&%20fuel/clips.htm
Jeff

Projects:
1987 Fiero GT
1982 Trans Am
1986 Corvette

Offline 4SPEED

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
  • NFTAC & POCI Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 09:44:42 PM »
I went to the junk yard and got them from 80/90's cars.  I got a tool box full of them and the guy charged me 5 bucks
77 W72 TransAM  (SOLD)
79 TransAM 4SPEED

Offline 76ta4spd

• Yearning to see the open road!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 09:52:39 PM »
You can also look at Inline Tube:

I will be calling them tomorrow. It looks like they are a little cheaper, plus it looks as though they specialize in these things so they may be a little more knowlegable over the phone. Thanks a bunch for the link.

James
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 09:55:27 PM by 76ta4spd »
Make an honest livin and treat people with respect. Everything else just happens naturally.