Author Topic: Musclecarboneyard Please Read!!!!  (Read 14478 times)

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
Re: Musclecarboneyard Please Read!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
I'm not sure I'd agree Dave that some people "want" to be dishonest.  I know the guy that this thread is about and I've had nothing but good dealings with him.  As a matter fact, he's gone above and beyond to help me.

I'm not saying that smokey may not have been treated right, from his perspective however, there's always two sides to the story.
Rich

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 02:29:45 PM »
I'm not saying that smokey may not have been treated right, from his perspective however, there's always two sides to the story.

That is why we are waiting for the second side of the story.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline Rick

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 09:25:44 AM »
At the time of this post, Bighooch (Pat) has not signed into this forum since July 15th.  It's fair to say that he hasn't read this post, therefore he couldn't have responded to it.  We don't know if he HAS read other posts about this on other forums -- we just know that he hasn't read about it here.  We will have to wait until he reads it and responds before we know his side of the dispute.

That's neither an attack on him nor a defense of him -- that's just a summary of the known facts as they stand now. :-\

Offline smokey

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 12:29:41 PM »
Well, since I posted, I have still heard nothing back from Pat, I have emailed him and repeatedly made phone calls, which I have done from way back, and he still never answers. If anyone here manages to get hold of him, pass on the message.

I have emailed him to let him know there is a post on this website that he can read and respond to if he wishes.

Yes there are two sides to every story but Pat needs to provide proof if he is to declare he has been fair. (start with a tracking number and we can go from there)

I believe Hitman has also sent him an email with a chance to tell his story.

Offline Sir english firebird

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Adv. Member
  • Ohio Firebirds Member. proud to be
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »
I know

Colonel Mustard in the Library with the candlestick ........

Sorry wrong thread.

Just trying to shed a little sunshine here?
Power is nothing without Control.

Steve, :-)
1979 Trans am.

( no point in adding what else i keep changing them ! )

Offline rad400

• Adv. Member
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 04:00:04 PM »
In my opinion there is three sides to every story Smokey's side 'Hooches side and what really happened. That is for all problems.
Conrad
79 Trans am 400 t400 3500 stall #12 heads holley 750 vac carb. Torker II intake 3:73:1 gears 12 bolt rear.

Offline smokey

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »
What really happened is simple… Pat at Musclecarboneyard / Ultimate Trans Am has taken $286.85 of my hard earned money and not supplied any goods or given a credible reason why he hasn't supplied goods or done anything to make it right, or offered to give me a refund. Or most importantly been bothered to answer my calls or return emails. When he does reply to an email, it doesn't have any facts. His customer service is disgraceful, no that's too polite… the man is clearly a crook. You'll see.

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »
Seems other people are having problems contacting him, wonder whats up?

http://transamcountry.com/community/index.php?topic=13768.30;topicseen
Rich

Offline 79 Trans Am

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 07:27:21 PM »
I have to agree with Smokey. If I purchased these items on June 2nd and today is July 28th I would say there is a problem. I'm fairly new to the board and have made purchases from Hitman and other members here on the forum since sigining on. Although I will  say if I didn't get any responses from a purchase I would not be the happy camper. If this individual who is the seller can't take the time to return phone calls or e-mails then he shouldn't be in the parts business. I believe 56 days with no responses is ample enough time ! Even if there was a problem wouldn't a response to the buyer be a simple fix. I just purchased one of the inflator bottles from Hitman and he was supposed to send it out last Friday but he e-mailed me and said the UPS guy delivered but forgot to take the package. Guess what no big deal , things happen. At least as a seller he took the tiime to let me know. I appeciate that and I will purchase again! Thats how business works, good name,good product and good service.
1979 Trans Am

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:10 PM »
I have been trying to reach Pat also to no avail.

until he signs on to 78TA, checks this thread, and responds folks should NOT rush to judge. He should be given the chance to chime in prior to having himself or his company name trashed.

I say this as a business man also, you work for YEARS to make a name for yourself and it is much easier to have your name wrecked then it is to create it,

Smokey I would say hang tight until you speak with him. If he were on here and simply ignoring it that is one thing, but he has not even been logged on here in a few weeks.

Who knows maybe he has something going on we don't know about.

A few years ago I fell off the face of the earth for a MONTH and folks henned and screamed about how they never got thier orders and how I "Must have screwed them"

I was in ICU on LIFE SUPPORT, and damn near died............................

Point is s#^* happens in life and until you know both sides of a story taking jabs and swaying the public's view is a tad extreme also.

I have been very leary of chiming in on this post and am not defending anyone on either side. I simply feel until Pat chimes in this should be left alone.............................

Pat sells our product line of clip and fasteners and when we call him he is super quick to answer, being I have tried to call him for a week each day I would assume something is wrong as he always gets back to us promptly.

I hope I have not offended anyone.

Pete

www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline rkellerjr

• Ohio Firebirds
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »
I was thinking the same Pete, that's why I posted that others have not been able to get a hold of him either.  It could be the something has happened and wanted to show that it wasn't just one person not being contacted.
Rich

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 09:25:32 PM »
At the time of this post, Bighooch (Pat) has not signed into this forum since July 15th.  It's fair to say that he hasn't read this post, therefore he couldn't have responded to it.  We don't know if he HAS read other posts about this on other forums -- we just know that he hasn't read about it here. 

He signed onto TAC today at 10:49am.  And his last post on his site was July 21st (but it does not show me his last active date and time).

Why he does not sign on here, I do not know.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline smokey

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 05:31:09 AM »
I understand you're point Pete and respect it.

He has replied now and then but his message are always evasive and unhelpful (see the first post for example)

anyway, also seems like there's more unhappy chappys about…

http://www.bandittransamclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=661&sid=ed8469dd3dcf4496d20ba4b96986a366

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 09:30:50 AM »
Yeah not good I see above he has been on TAC recently also, crap happens (Lord knows I know) but he should be better in touch with his clients at days end
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline Bigghooch

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 10:57:28 AM »
Sorry guys, I have been stuck on Dial up and this will have to be short

We have had some Flooding Issues and I am tied up trying to get the house ready to live in again

Luke,

Very Simply, You ordered a pair of rear Hobnail Camel seat covers
PUI was behind on these as I am sure anyone who deals with them had the same problem in JUNE

You were told Four to six weeks for the covers
In less then Four weeks you filed a complaint with Paypal
I told paypal to refund the money as I have not shipped the Covers
Even though you were told four to six weeks you started asking for a trackign number the day after you made the order
Again I told you Four to six weeks
So after about 20 emails telling you the same thing I quit replying to you
You were refunded over two weeks ago
And before you make claims about Paypal you should get your facts straight
WE have a paypal acocutn
we still take paypal payments
There is not a problem with our account
I will be taking Pete's advice and changing to a different CC service for the site, so we will not be doing Paypal on the MCB site.

way too many cars
It is a sickness