General > Hobbies and Interests

Tricycle Drifting - Prepare to wish to be young again!

<< < (2/2)

rad400:
Some People have way too much time on their hands. Not you Scott

Justin:
Hey Rick if you dont mind me asking whats your nephews name. I watch all of those fights and have a friend who is looking to making it big. Is he trying to make it in the UFC? Is he on the Ulitimate Fighting Championship show?

Hitman:
I'm lost... what does that video have to do with a Tricycle??  I get a video about lightweigt skin on a car and new materials???

trancelgic:
Try: http://topdeadcenterpodcast.com/TDC-Media/tricycle_drifting.mp4

--- Quote from: Hitman on October 03, 2008, 10:23:08 AM ---I'm lost... what does that video have to do with a Tricycle??  I get a video about lightweigt skin on a car and new materials???
--- End quote ---

Rick:

--- Quote from: justinh4578 on October 03, 2008, 10:22:29 AM ---Hey Rick if you dont mind me asking whats your nephews name. I watch all of those fights and have a friend who is looking to making it big. Is he trying to make it in the UFC? Is he on the Ulitimate Fighting Championship show?

--- End quote ---

Nah, he's no place close to good enough to make TV.  So far he's just been in a bunch of rounds at local bars.  To my knowledge he hasn't won anything, either outright or on points.  His name is Adam Fuller.  After every fight he even LOOKS like he got the crap beat out of him.  His share of the pot so far has only paid for the doctor bills to patch him up -- yep, he's one of those uninsured folks you read about, which I find to be a poor choice in that line of work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version