General > Hobbies and Interests

So that new challenger

(1/5) > >>

79transam92:
is very nice in person, my mother is interested...I might just have to find a prom date so I can drive it if she gets it, it would be a good enough reason to go. I like the seats in it, they are comfortable

y88rick:
im thinking about buying one and making that my old car instead of having an old car. much more affordable than the actual challenger and comes with a lifetime powertrain warranty if bought new. hmmmmmmm i could live with that. not to mention the 6cylinder has more ponies than my ta does kind of sad more ponies less cylinders better fuel economy im sure. very tempting.

w72transamowner:
Saw another V6 Challenger today during lunch, so the cars are definitely selling.

y88rick:
a dealership i service said that they cannot get enough of them and with a starting price of $21,900 how could they go wrong this is why im considering getting a base model with the better rims but then again for $29,900 i can buy a fully loaded srt hmmmmm

79transam92:
my mom wants the V8 if possible, I still think a good carbureted, no computer V8 still owns the six though...more roar and simpler

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version