Trans Am Information > Aftermarket Questions

Carb spacer


Lt Shaffer:
I am in need of a halh inch thick spread bore carb spacer in order to get the correct clearance for my shaker. Does anyone have one to sell or trade for a new one inch thick spacer. Is there any distributor that sells a 1/2" spacer? I bought the current one from Classic industries. Thanks.

I believe summit carries one. If you cant find it there, around me there is a local speed shop that  sold me one for my edelbrock carb set up. It was made and marketed by them and it was cheap. I think about 10 bucks. If you need one, email me and Ill pick one up for you. Email me at
I have an edelbrock performer manifold and edelbrock carb and it works fine.

I've seen them in AutoZone and O'Reily's around here. You might check them out before ordering from a catalog.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version