Classifieds > Seller Feedback

Members of this site "Pure Respect"

(1/5) > >>

ShakerBreaker:
For what it's worth--(it's worth a lot to me).
In the last few months I have met a few of the members of this site in person. Each one of these people are cool in their own way.

Roy (sdbandit) - this dude is outright polite and so down to earth. I mean, who calls a person the next day just to make sure you made it home safely? Roy did and that alone proved a solid dude. This dude has the bad boys at his house. Super sweet Trans Am's!!! I would eat worms just to ride in the '73. Roy----gets my "Pure Respect"

Fred (FREDBO99) - this dude is FUNNY. Funny with his sly jokes. I like how Fred is doing his T/A, his way. I liked how he just speaks his mind and at the same time is polite with the sly joking. This dude is grounded and truly enjoys the work he has done on his T/A. Fred--gets my "Pure Respect"

Rick (y88rick) - This dude is smart. Smart at a young age. Super nice. Layed back and polite. The T/A knowledge out of Rick's mouth is amazing. This dude is straight up cool. Cool with the style of kindness. That's worth more than money. Cool as hell!! Rick--gets my "Pure Respect"

I have met each of these members in the last couple months. Each has their own style. Each of them are class acts in my book.

Thanks guys!!!  I hope you don't mind me posting this. But, solid people deserve to know they are just that---"Solid People"

With that, I must say---each of you get my "Pure Respect".  Hands down - "Pure Respect"

Dave

DEEZPAZ:
Its always great meeting nice people who have the same interests as you!!
Alot of great people on this site!!!

Mongo:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!! Thanks Dave.  Now ya got me all choked up! LOL!!  I would agree with you too.  I have also met quite a few guys from this site. Yourself,  4speed, Hammer, Lowmileta,the Hitman himself and even a Yeti just to name a few.   All A1 in my book.  Meeting other 78TA members is a blast.

'78 LadyBird:
And my day will come soon too!  Can't wait to meet everyone!

rad400:
I met a bunch at the 09 Nats and everyone was so awesome. also Met Rich Keller he is an awesome guy in my book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version