Trans Am Photos > Restoration Projects

81 trans am (new member)

(1/3) > >>

tonysstudio:
Hello everyone, i am a new member (first post) i recently purchased an 81 non turbo trans am with the 301. I have linked my web site where i host my pictures. I was told it had a 301. Well, nothing fit right so i looked it up and it has a 400 motor! Heck yea! I am new to the american car world, i mostly work on hondas. After a few hours with this, I can never go back. My father has always wanted a trans am. I have purchased this car with the intention to restore it and give it to him for a retirement gift. He retires in 5 years, plenty of time to get it going and enjoy it a little. I have had so much fun working on this car. Details are on my web site page. Let me know what you think so far.

http://www.tonysauto.org/transam

eroc022:
looks like a good project and if you ever need any help or parts feel free to ask...as there are plenty of experienced "birdsmen" on this site...

Gold78Spc:
Looks good so far !!  Thats a really cool thing your doing for yor dad.  Is it going to be a surprise or does he know your redoing it?

rkellerjr:
Looks like a great project, welcome to the American Muscle world and also welcome to 78ta.com.  Let us know if you have any questions we'll certainly help out where we can.

Hitman:
Welcome to the forum.  Nice to hear from the people who convert from Rice to Muscle.  I am sure your dad is going to love it.  Let us know how we can help you out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version