Classifieds > Seller Feedback

Pro Touring F Body

(1/1)

N PRGRES:
I can't say enough good things about doing business with Dave at PTFB.  I have many vendors I prefer, Fbodywarehouse, hitman, and a few others, but Dave at PTFB really stands out.  He has done some things lately he doesn't need to and others probably wouldn't.  If you want good suspension parts and want to support the small guy, I recommend him highly!

ShakerBreaker:
Hey Dave (Ohio),

What is Dave's (Chicago)  turn around time on parts/kits ordered these days? Last time I e-mailed him asking questions , Hd did advise me he was running a little behind due to the volume of back orders her was shipping as he built the parts.

Thank You, Dave (Northern Indiana)

N PRGRES:

--- Quote from: ShakerBreaker on May 01, 2012, 10:18:21 PM ---Hey Dave (Ohio),

What is Dave's (Chicago)  turn around time on parts/kits ordered these days? Last time I e-mailed him asking questions , Hd did advise me he was running a little behind due to the volume of back orders her was shipping as he built the parts.

Thank You, Dave (Northern Indiana)

--- End quote ---
It isn't too bad just don't expect parts last minute. 

rpguitarrepair:
x2. I had tons of questions and he always returned my calls. I think sometimes he has to wait on parts shipments because he sells out so fast. He also did a great job helping me to pick the pieces that accompanied the build I'm working on.

rp

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version