General > Shows and Events

2017 Bandit Run

(1/2) > >>

Flounder55:
I was wondering if anybody on this site was going to attend the 2017 Bandit Run? 6/18 - 6/24. I was going to hook up with them in Atlanta.

Flounder55:
BUMP

solargold:
Yes. It will be my 9th ear to participate. The Snowman Run is also that week and the 2 groups are joining up at the end. Its sure to be the biggest turnout to date. You will not regret going. We have Canadians, Germans, Australians, Hawaiians, and Englanders that I know of. Rooms sold out at host hotels almost immediately. I think in some places they are blocking rooms in a third hotel.

Flounder55:
Cool! I'm staying at the Wyndham in Peachtree City. I was lucky and had a friend that knew the hotels in advance and I was able to book the day before the list came out. I'm  just driving from Jacksonville to Atlanta. Want to take my car around the Atlanta Motor Speedway. I hear they are going to JUMP a 77 TA across the Lynch river in Jonesboro on the 24. I want to see how the car runs since I had a stroker kit put in it.

Flounder55:
Anybody else going on the Bandit run? I hear Burt will be in Jonesboro, Ga for the bandit jump

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version