Classifieds > Seller Feedback

francis79/Rick/Milly/79ws6resto/Brett

<< < (2/4) > >>

RENOVATIONS:
I think I can safely speak for all of us (francis79/Rick/Milly/Brett ...and myself) when I say Mike is also top notch to deal with.  ;D Probably one of the nicest sellers out there...though maybe too honest at times.

ANYONE that takes advantage of Kentuckyyeti's honest good nature and the service he offers should be ashamed of themself :-X

kentuckyyeti:

--- Quote from: rkellerjr on April 28, 2008, 10:45:53 PM ---I don't know Kentuckyeti gives me the begeebees some times.

--- End quote ---

Did Rita tell you I still have my BeeGee's albums (just in case disco makes a comeback)? :o

What's a BeeGeeBee anyway???

kentuckyyeti:

--- Quote from: bobspacin80ta on April 28, 2008, 10:48:05 PM ---Have you seen him with that purse? omg lol

--- End quote ---

That's a handbag to you, mister ;)

rkellerjr:

--- Quote from: kentuckyyeti on April 29, 2008, 08:26:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: rkellerjr on April 28, 2008, 10:45:53 PM ---I don't know Kentuckyeti gives me the begeebees some times.

--- End quote ---

Did Rita tell you I still have my BeeGee's albums (just in case disco makes a comeback)? :o

--- End quote ---

hehehehe!  good albums!

--- Quote from: kentuckyyeti on April 29, 2008, 08:26:20 AM ---What's a BeeGeeBee anyway???

--- End quote ---

"Gives me the creeps" is another way to say it ;) (j/k)

kentuckyyeti:
Oh, ok. I thought it was an acronym (BGB) and I was trying to figure out what it stood for. :-[

And when I first get up in the morning and see myself in the mirror (without my handbag!) I give myself the creeps too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version