Author Topic: wesell4you0 on ebay (or) Musclecar Boneyard (Score -1)  (Read 8549 times)

Offline RPO_Z06

• '76 455/4-Speed
    • My Trans Am photo album
wesell4you0 on ebay (or) Musclecar Boneyard (Score -1)
« on: June 20, 2008, 08:34:20 PM »
I bought several things ($800.00 +) worth from this guy back before I joined this forum and still to this day have yet to receive some of it, its been months and nothing.

I got an email stating he was sorry it was taking so long and the stuff was shipping and still nothing..

Just a fair warning.. I've been more than patient and given ample time and now I'm spreading the word !
Jamie
'76 Golden rod yellow/Deluxe buckskin, factory 455 4-speed.
'01 Speedway white Z06/mod-red, LS6 6-speed. (493 rwhp)
*My pictures*
http://www.78ta.com/gallery2/main.php/v/RPO_Z06/

Offline turbota400

• Adv. Member
Re: wesell4you0 on ebay (or) Musclecar Boneyard (Score -1)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 08:37:30 PM »
That kind of situation sounds familiar.....
Shawn
1972 Chevy C-10
1980 Trans Am Pace Car - 428 ci Poncho in the works
1992 S-10 2WD- Work Bomber/Gas saver
1997 Chevy X-cab 4x4 - Vortec 350

Offline BANONE

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 04:37:07 AM »
Sorry to hear that you got scammed also.
I posted a warning on all the sites I could about this guy earlier this year. Trans am country pulled it straight away and I got slammed for being a scammer trying to rip him off. Hitman was nice enough to let it stay, and encouraged a balanced debate and bandittransam car club site was dead.
When I was asked why I pursued the matter so hard, I stated to try and save others from the hassle.
Unfortunately it seems I was not successful.
Again, sorry to hear you got ripped off, I see there have been numerous similar issues since my transaction. His ebay rating is getting worse by the day.
Spread the word. What else can we do?
Mark.

Offline Rick

• Global Moderator
  • Lifetime Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 06:08:18 AM »
Fbodywarehouse has said that the problem in this case is his, and he's saying he's going to step up and make it right.  Apparently this guy is a reseller for Pete and it's Pete's problems that caused the difficulties.  It sounded as if it will be resolved within a few days. :-\

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 09:56:05 AM »
What kind of parts are you waiting on?
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:49:51 PM »
Jamie got 2 orders (we were to drop ship for MCB)

Console lid, dome light kit, door panel clips etc.

We drop shipped the orders to another client of MCB in Canada instead of his prroper address in Norman OK, this was a clerical glitch on our part. (yes guys and gals do have the proper tracking on this)

Pat inquired about the orders and we said shipped as we did with tracking to incorrect client in Ontario (who by the way never spoke up of the miscue when he got a box of free parts)

We have ALREADY since this post reshipped the order to Jamie with tracking after we looked more in depth into the situation. (Today within 48 hours of the post and another follow up by Pat.

Once again this is my staff's fault NOT Pat's I have stood up and said this from the get go. I am a big boy and will step up to the plate for the base ball bat to the jaw if I or my staff make a mistake.

I feel horrible for Pat as this was not his error but our error and he has gotten the public beat down for a situation which was not of his making.

I have apologized to him already on this and Jamie once again I am sorry for the mistake.

We drop ship now certain items for about 15 companies of various items including our clip and fatener line which is produced and distributed to various companies who we directly vend our product line to.

In most cases we stock these companies such as MCB with shelf inventory and at times will of course drop ship products for them as well.

So before a Parts Supplier "Witch Hunt" begins let me reroute that mob to MY door step. As in this case the stake should carry my name.

LOL
"Bring it on ya'll Ms Heathers rocking on the front porch spitting tabacco and cleaning the shot gun."

As always guys we as parts suppliers are here to help not hurt, and yeah we make mistakes EVERYONE DOES, think into your own lives and I am sure no one here has to look back too far to remember the last time they make a mistake.

It happens, we as do the rest of the companies out here try to make everyone smile and are here to help...................

Pete Fbodywarehouse.com
'
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 10:01:03 PM by Fbodywarehouse »
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline Bigghooch

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 05:07:52 PM »
Brett

Jamie is waiting on a DOme light kit and a Door panel install kit
way too many cars
It is a sickness

Offline Bigghooch

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 05:12:17 PM »
Sorry to hear that you got scammed also.
I posted a warning on all the sites I could about this guy earlier this year. Trans am country pulled it straight away and I got slammed for being a scammer trying to rip him off. Hitman was nice enough to let it stay, and encouraged a balanced debate and bandittransam car club site was dead.
When I was asked why I pursued the matter so hard, I stated to try and save others from the hassle.
Unfortunately it seems I was not successful.
Again, sorry to hear you got ripped off, I see there have been numerous similar issues since my transaction. His ebay rating is getting worse by the day.
Spread the word. What else can we do?
Mark.

Mark,

As I recall, Your items were shipped together in the same box
You claim to have received One but not the other
Then you received a refund, for the peice yousay you did not receive
Why would you still be hounding this issue :-\
way too many cars
It is a sickness

Offline jphillips3333

• Lifetime Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 07:58:22 PM »
I bought one item and got it fairly quickly.  686 rating, 96% positive but 8 bad deals in the last six months.  My .02
John

1 of 1107                     1 of 37,015                    1 of 1817

Offline BANONE

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 06:42:51 AM »
Hi big Hooch.

Because in my opinion he is a liar. What he says and what actually happened (in my case) are two different things. Despite all his unfounded claim about being shipped together and proof of me receiving it etc. He has never actually produced any evidence to back up any of his claims. The package I received did not make any mention of a second item supposedly in it. He talks fast, but cost me time, money (US $130) and lots of stress.
We will just agree to disagree on his service and the extent you feel I should harp on about it, but others out there can make up their own minds and choose if they want to do business with him or not.

Cheers,
Mark.

Offline carcrazy

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »
Hi guys ,
I got burned by these guys too. I ordered a set of seat covers for my 79 ta in camel and they never showed up
I bought them thru Ebay and being in Canada I realized it would take a little longer but nothing ever occured
I finally talked to him once on the phone and was told the front covers were shipped but the rear were back ordered.
He could supply no supporting documentation that parts were shipped etc. So I tried to get my money refunded thru
PayPal but it was beyond 45 days. I thought throw that $600 bucks away, but I was talking to my credit card company (Master card) and they said we will try to get your moneyback and lo and behold the great PayPal got my money from musclecar boneyard returned to my account. Life lesson :Check out the company before you buy,
try to deal with honest people, and pay with credit card because you have extra protection if you get burned.
I will be buying my covers through here after the Christmas season is over. Thanks Mike
returned to me

Offline Fbodywarehouse

• Fbodywarehouse
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 11:26:05 PM »
I think Pat is closed up shop now, I know he had some issues going on with other areas of life and looks as though he is taking a break for a while.
www.Fbodywarehouse.com
(423) 949 6820

New & Used Replacement Parts
9am - 5pm EST Monday - Friday

Offline Hitman

• Administrator
  • Lifetime Member
    • http://www.78ta.com
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2008, 08:35:41 AM »
Yeah..... he is taking a break with everyone else's money.
Brett Campbell
"Hitman"
www.78ta.com
1978 Trans Am

Offline 72blackbird

• Adv. Member
  • Old Birds don't die-they get faster, corner harder
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »
You have to be careful with Ebay- if you buy more than $250 from one seller and get burned, Ebay will investigate and in most cases give you a refund, but not a full one (they keep $50). And the most they will refund is $200, so  unfortunately you're SOL on the balance. I don't know if the rules have changed , but the last time this happed to me I spent $280 and only got $200 back- I don't buy pricey stuff on Ebay anymore.

Geno

Offline smokey

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2009, 08:08:36 PM »
Hey mark (banone), just so you know, bigg hooch (the guy that replied to your post) is pat from musclecarboneyard / wesell4you / con men r us, or what ever else you wanna call him.
He's the very guy that's taken all our money, he had $286 off me last year that I'll never see again.